The Move

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
How often do you make a move and end up having sex?

i.e Puttting your hands in their pants.

And how often does it seem to be like "one thing leads to another"?

i.e We were just laying on the couch, joking, got too close and then bam! It was on.

So basically, how often is it controlling or intuitive?

Got a story to go along with it, I'll be proud to listen. I've never really took absolute control over a situation. It was sort of one thing lead to another, and there it was. I really never come off very forward, which is something I'm sure women, or men in someone else's case, love.

Like I can't recall ever telling a girl "I wanna fuck you," without almost laughing at myself. But I admire that sort of boldness. Girls say it to me, instead, well after the fact I beat around the bush, making it so obvious I want to without having to say so. I'm like...flirty about it, not bend that ass over bitch about it.

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm never that bold/rude unless I'm positive that they want me in that way. Otherwise I go for smooth talk, and touchy-feely and kissing, clothes on.

Only time I've ever done this is with a girl that practically threw herself at me, straddling me in a nightclub while I was seated. When she started making these soft moans while kissing, and grinding towards my crotch, I was pretty damn positive she were interested :p

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like you are asking if we guys are "calculating" and "strategizing" to get some nookie.... well, probably... from the first, "you look great" to "you smell nice"... is a beginning hoping for a happy ending that night... all part of the court and spark I suppose... of course, when I'm in a club and chatting it up with a hottie and take her hand and place it smack dab on my bulging crotch...... I guess I am making the move... haha.. (90% of the time it works too) most love that manly aggression...(IMO)