Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is a book i bought lastnight at Barnes and Noble. It's called The Orgasm Loop: The No Fail Technique for Reaching Orgasm During Sex

by Susan Crain Bakos and a mere $16 too!

It's not the usual garbage, very interesting. Great erotic photos. How to get the mind and body connected the way a man automatically has in order for his orgasm to happen during sex.

It's very interesting thus far....while i didn't orgasm from sex after reading a few chapters early this morning. The sex i initiated was awesome as always. So if it just makes you horny enough to have sex with your man or even just masturbate yourself to orgasm. Good times then huh?

Amazon.com: Orgasm Loop: The No-Fail Technique for Reaching Orgasm During Sex…

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a book i bought lastnight at Barnes and Noble. It's called The Orgasm Loop: The No Fail Technique for Reaching Orgasm During Sex

by Susan Crain Bakos and a mere $16 too!

It's not the usual garbage, very interesting. Great erotic photos. How to get the mind and body connected the way a man automatically has in order for his orgasm to happen during sex.

It's very interesting thus far....while i didn't orgasm from sex after reading a few chapters early this morning. The sex i initiated was awesome as always. So if it just makes you horny enough to have sex with your man or even just masturbate yourself to orgasm. Good times then huh?

Amazon.com: Orgasm Loop: The No-Fail Technique for Reaching Orgasm During Sex…

I reckon the woman on the front cover is faking :rolleyes:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the rec, Red!
To get the whole mind/body/couple thing in sync, I also recommend Michael Alvear's book with Tracey Cox titled Master Class. It may be out-of-print, but I have seen PDF copies online.

D

deleted356736

Tantric sex as commonly taught at the moment, is a lot about breath control, and creative visualisation, which seems similar to what MR briefly described. I picked the techniques very quickly, as I already meditated using creative visualisation. But as far as I can tell, Tantric is male-centric, so maybe someone has taken some of their concepts and turned it into something for women.

Antonio: Tantric sex is mostly about prolonging intercourse duration, and having orgasms without ejaculation, or multiple orgasms. But to do this, we actually concentrate on the sensations of sex, more than men normally do, in order to ride the peak of arousal but not cross it. I can imagine that these sorts of techniques may help a man who takes forever to come. By the way, do you use condoms? I don't, except with one exception about five or six years ago. I struggled to come, and my Tantric training didn't help either. I suggested to that girl that if we were to become an item, we would get tested and toss the condoms, which is what we did.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do you recommend it to couples?

The way i see it is...if even only one person in the relationship wants to read it that will be beneficial to both partners.

My husband won't sit and read a sex book. But i do find it a very good read as far as sex technique type books go. Lots of sexy pictures along the pages.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tantric sex as commonly taught at the moment, is a lot about breath control, and creative visualisation, which seems similar to what MR briefly described. I picked the techniques very quickly, as I already meditated using creative visualisation. But as far as I can tell, Tantric is male-centric, so maybe someone has taken some of their concepts and turned it into something for women.

Antonio: Tantric sex is mostly about prolonging intercourse duration, and having orgasms without ejaculation, or multiple orgasms. But to do this, we actually concentrate on the sensations of sex, more than men normally do, in order to ride the peak of arousal but not cross it. I can imagine that these sorts of techniques may help a man who takes forever to come. By the way, do you use condoms? I don't, except with one exception about five or six years ago. I struggled to come, and my Tantric training didn't help either. I suggested to that girl that if we were to become an item, we would get tested and toss the condoms, which is what we did.

If you're having sex regularly without condom, is there ever the worry of accidental pregnancy?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is a worry of pregnancy everytime you are having sex with a person of the oppisite sex- even with condoms. Ask a million people in this country every year who claim the condom "broke"

I never used condoms in highschool even when i wasnt on the pill, i did better knowing when i was ovulating off the pill and abstaining during that time (like not just that day but for many days in a row to be sure) and pulling out always. Never had a problem, nor do most who use that method. I've seen more people get pregnant from their so called "faithful" condom usage.

If a girl is taking the pill every single day without forgetting, having periods at the appropriate times she is on her placebo pills and is not taking antibiotics (which can interfere with the pills efficacy) there shouldnt be a problem having sex without a condom to avoid pregnancy. If you arent sure even if she's on the pill then pull out, combining consistant pill usage with pulling out everytime....the chances are very very low.

But just because a chick says she's on the pill doesnt mean she takes it like she's supposed to. Spermacide and pulling out works better than nothing, not just barely better either. Spermacide will kill of most of a load of sperm instantly, imagine how much better it kills just a few that come out during precum and you make sure you don't drop the load inside.

Last edited by a moderator:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is a worry of pregnancy everytime you are having sex with a person of the oppisite sex- even with condoms. Ask a million people in this country every year who claim the condom "broke"

I never used condoms in highschool even when i wasnt on the pill, i did better knowing when i was ovulating off the pill and abstaining during that time (like not just that day but for many days in a row to be sure) and pulling out always. Never had a problem, nor do most who use that method. I've seen more people get pregnant from their so called "faithful" condom usage.

If a girl is taking the pill every single day without forgetting, having periods at the appropriate times she is on her placebo pills and is not taking antibiotics (which can interfere with the pills efficacy) there shouldnt be a problem having sex without a condom to avoid pregnancy. If you arent sure even if she's on the pill then pull out, combining consistant pill usage with pulling out everytime....the chances are very very low.

But just because a chick says she's on the pill doesnt mean she takes it like she's supposed to. Spermacide and pulling out works better than nothing, not just barely better either. Spermacide will kill of most of a load of sperm instantly, imagine how much better it kills just a few that come out during precum and you make sure you don't drop the load inside.

Fair. But I'm a living example of the timing + the pill + pulling out birth control strategy failing to stop conception. I come from an EXTREMELY fertile family, and I frankly don't want to put a girl in a position where she has to make a hard choice because both of us are too young to be ready. Hence, I've always used condoms + pull out. Even during my man-slut phase.

But clearly, I'm missing out.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some of us are excessively gifted in conceiving. There is no 100% effective birth control except abstinence. A guy stroking himself, a little pre-ejaculatory sperm, his hands touch her pussy, a little fluid, strong swimmer and peak ovulation and wham-o! You have conception without intercourse. Yes, it can happen.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Fair. But I'm a living example of the timing + the pill + pulling out birth control strategy failing to stop conception. I come from an EXTREMELY fertile family, and I frankly don't want to put a girl in a position where she has to make a hard choice because both of us are too young to be ready. Hence, I've always used condoms + pull out. Even during my man-slut phase.

You are a smart man.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tantric sex is mostly about prolonging intercourse duration, and having orgasms without ejaculation, or multiple orgasms. But to do this, we actually concentrate on the sensations of sex, more than men normally do, in order to ride the peak of arousal but not cross it. I can imagine that these sorts of techniques may help a man who takes forever to come.

I've done the whole multiple ejaculationless orgasm thing and it isn't as fulfilling as a full blown exploding semen onto the back wall of her vagina feeling. Tell me a technique to ejaculate multiple times without going flaccid, I'll be grateful forever.

D

deleted356736

I've done the whole multiple ejaculationless orgasm thing and it isn't as fulfilling as a full blown exploding semen onto the back wall of her vagina feeling. Tell me a technique to ejaculate multiple times without going flaccid, I'll be grateful forever.

I read about Tantric sex and tried it from what I read, and it didn't work so well for me. When I moved to Canberra I took some one-on-one classes with a Goddess in Sydney (you can guess what we used to do together, and it's probably not allowed by law where you come from). In any case it worked, and I mastered it in four easy lessons. My orgasms, both non-ejaculatory and ejaculatory, are much more powerful than I experienced before. I don't use the non-ejaculatory orgasms for anything more than extra pleasure (two or three orgasms are better than one), and I always finish with ejaculation. But they are very powerful, whole-body events that also include the usual penile contractions and pleasurable sensations, just no ejaculation. And I'm still hard, and ready for more. My ejaculatory orgasms are also whole-body events, while the emission of semen does add extra.

D

deleted356736

Every person can make their own minds up, but I had sex with my wife three or more times per week for 11 years with two children: both planned We used the pill only, and I always came inside (about 2,000 times). After 11 years of marriage, I had a vasectomy. You will find that most married couples have similar experiences.

The girl I wrote about was after my vasectomy, so she wasn't likely to fall pregnant.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read about Tantric sex and tried it from what I read, and it didn't work so well for me. When I moved to Canberra I took some one-on-one classes with a Goddess in Sydney (you can guess what we used to do together, and it's probably not allowed by law where you come from). In any case it worked, and I mastered it in four easy lessons. My orgasms, both non-ejaculatory and ejaculatory, are much more powerful than I experienced before. I don't use the non-ejaculatory orgasms for anything more than extra pleasure (two or three orgasms are better than one), and I always finish with ejaculation. But they are very powerful, whole-body events that also include the usual penile contractions and pleasurable sensations, just no ejaculation. And I'm still hard, and ready for more. My ejaculatory orgasms are also whole-body events, while the emission of semen does add extra.

Sounds pretty cool. I think the arrangement you had with your Goddess would be legal if she were a registered sex therapist in the States.

I did a bit of reading about Tantric philosophy - I found the methods for breath control and energy flow/visualization to be very useful in orgasm control. My problem is that I can only get the whole body orgasm is via blowjob, but that might be a function of my partner and her approach to sex.