Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not happening with me......I think the notion that it's equally effective as a condom is nonsense. Yes it's a personal choice and I respect a person's decision to choose to use this as their method of birth control....but IMHO anyone who does use this method needs to be 100% prepared to be a parent.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would not work for me.Once I'm past the point of no return all I want is to ram it home!

Yeah! An honest man!

When I was young and dumb and STD's were uncommon I had a boyfriend that swore the train always pulled out on time and I still made him wear a condom because I knew how hard it was for him to say "No" when he really wanted something.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in high school I used the pull out method on all my girlfriends and never had a pregnancy issue. I remember buying my first big box of condoms with one of them who was a senior and we used about 5 and then for the next year or so used the pull out method until she went on the pill. I also have always had great control over my ejaculations. With that being said, I wouldn't do it now.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anecdotal contributions aside, the OP is statistically correct.

Withdrawal prior to ejaculation, when performed correctly, results in pregnancy for about 4% of women within one year...compared to a rate of 2% in women whose partners used condoms.

However, there is a tremendous difference in efficacy rates between the more-realistic typical usages of the two methods. Typical withdrawal practice results in a 27% pregnancy rate...much higher than the 15% rate of typical male condom usage.

Then there's that whole STI thing to consider, too...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i used this method faithfully while i was in highschool and thereafter for the last 15 years. i've only gotten pregnant twice, both times were planned pregnancies. I've never had an unplanned pregnancy occur from this. Every one of the guys had no problems pulling out and actually were able to do it without any issues.

sounds like a lot less babies on this thread from people who practiced pulling out as a method of birth control than other forms of birth control that encourage putting the entire load in the vagina.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember senior yr of HS, a guy already had 2 kids (one already and one on the way) because of trying to use the pullout method because he had no condoms. I hate when ppl try that. I would NEVER try that. too afraid of what could happen

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fact: Only if it's there from a previous ejaculation. Precum does NOT contain sperm.

Researchers find no sperm in pre-ejaculate fluid. [Contracept Technol Update. 1993] - PubMed Result
SpringerLink - Journal Article

If the urethra is used to evacuate urine in between ejaculation and sex, there is literally 0% chance there is any sperm in the urethra, and thus, if pulling out is ACTUALLY performed, it would be just as effective as a condom.
you only have sex once a night?
but what if she wakes you up an hour later and demands more?
do most people know they should go piss first?
would i trust a guy who said he'd not jacked 30 minutes ago?
should i supervise pre-sex pissing?

yikes!

Last edited:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember senior yr of HS, a guy already had 2 kids (one already and one on the way) because of trying to use the pullout method because he had no condoms. I hate when ppl try that. I would NEVER try that. too afraid of what could happen

On a side note.....sorry your story just made me think of it.....I knew this guy in High School who used to tell people that he was too cheap to buy condoms so he would put a plastic sandwhich bag over his dick and fuck the girl that way.

What kind of women would let a man fuck them with a glad bag on their dick???? I used to crack up and be frightened every time I would hear that.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah! An honest man!

This is why my wife had her tubes tied.And why I'll be getting a vasectomy at the end of this month.We have come to a place where we want to play with another female.No babies and we'll deal with std questions.In the end I still get too ram it home!:smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can I masturbate to this please!:tongue:I'm having all kinds of nasty thoughts!:redface:You could spank me for thinking it, but then.........:biggrin1:Ok I'll stop now!:eek:
there's always one! :tongue:
I am pretty sure all catholics are not baby machines anymore
no, catholics are individuals and it's really a matter of conscience.
but the official rule book still strictly prohibits contraception.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Precum does NOT contain sperm. This has been more than refuted in clinical studies. What DOES cause pregnancy is left over sperm from a previous ejaculation (masturbation or sex) or the guy simply didn't pull out in time.

I've used the pullout method a few times. Never had an issue. But, if I could continue and shoot my load inside her then I absolutely would. There is nothing better than shooting off in a well fucked vagina. Ok, getting hard. Gotta go.

Simba

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it can work just fine. i did it successfully for many many years. just don't wait til the very end & give significant time margin. in other words, if you pull out and squirt on her, you took it too far. you should need some tugging to get there:wink:

there are times in life you have to be really really careful. like having sex and speeding.:eek:

zr28

1st Like
Media
I used this method with my first partner because the condoms I could buy kept leaving a ring-bruise on my penis (at 14 I did not know about large condoms). I did my best to be thorough on this method, but when she told me that she was two weeks late I freaked out.

Luckily she was just late, but it wasn't until I found large sized condoms that I had intercourse again; but on a plus side I did get really good at oral.
My advice is no, nyet, nein, hayir on pull-out method as it leaves you not only vulnerable to pregnancies but also STD's like HIV, HPV, and the Herps

Last edited: