Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The last few months have wrecked any progress I've made as well as my motivation now that gyms are finally open here...
I tried the home work outs and all that but it all still went to shit..

Anyone else fall into the demotivation slump and what are you doing to get out of the slump.. this dad bod is pretty depressing

I concur. Gyms have opened here as well but the staff at the gym don't seem to be doing much cleaning. I've been three times. Neither time have I noticed that the staff are actually doing anything to keep the place sanitized. Even though I wiped down everything before and after using it. It was the same spray pre coronavirus.

We've gone back to phase 2 here with the spike in covid 19. I'm really not comfortable being in there since they don't actually seem to be actively cleaning anything. The staff just congregate behind the counter.

Although I'm healthy I don't want to take any unnecessary chances. I continue to get a fairly labor intensive workout at work and walk in the evening . I have gained some weight. The weight is going to have to come off slower than I anticipated.

D

deleted972421

My gym is probably the safest indoor public space to be because the owner follows the state and county protocols to the letter. I've been back to the gym everyday since they re-opened three weeks ago and I've never seen any incident that should cause concern. And yes, we wear masks, dammit. It's sooooooo simple.

Our gym reopens on the 20th, by appointment to limit occupancy. We have no cases so it should be safe, including with the additional measures (masks required, solo workouts only, limited occupancy).

I'm taking two weeks off work and look forward to getting some of my gains back.

rjgrtx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Our gym reopens on the 20th, by appointment to limit occupancy. We have no cases so it should be safe, including with the additional measures (masks required, solo workouts only, limited occupancy).

I'm taking two weeks off work and look forward to getting some of my gains back.
Pics or it didn’t happen, stud.

rjgrtx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Reactions: CUBE and LargeUnit

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gym finally open early mornings again. Here this morning and there's like 4 or 5 people in here. Man have I missed being in the gym early in the morning. Hopefully they'll stay open like this for the rest of the year at least. I hope long enough for me to see some weight loss and muscle gains.