The Soundtrack of our Lives

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by pym, Jan 20, 2009.

1. pym

pym New Member

The Soundtrack of our Lives

This is just a Killer band that i have been a fan of for about 10 years now.They seem to get little attention.....and i don't know why.
    The Soundtrack of Our Lives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are a Swedish rock music band that play very well chosen instruments from my favorite era of music. The 60's and 70's. Fuzz- guitars,Backwards tracked-guitars,harpsichords,harmoniums,xylophones,mellotrons,early model synths.
    All played very organically and by hand. These guys can play. A beuatifull blissed out sound that is informed by the best psych era music. The lyrics are sung in english as filtered through a swedish perspective, which leads to "Interesting" results.
    Any way....i have all of there cd's.....and you can't go wrong with any of em'.
    There latest release is called Communion {Nov.08'}, and is a FAB record. Check em' out if you dig good music.

Some tracks:

Mantra Slider:
    YouTube - Mantra Slider - Soundtrack of our lives

Sister surround:
    YouTube - TSOOL - Sister Surround - Musicvideo

Big Time
    YouTube - TSOOL - bigtime

Firmament Vacation
    YouTube - TSOOL - Firmament Vacation - Musicvideo

2. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    Wow, thanks for the link. I've heard great things about these guys, but never checked them out before despite a six-month stint living in Sweden.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice