The Thrifty PE'er

Acacio_Moore

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All of us don't have an unlimited budget for PE. Or at least I know I sure as hell don't. Lol. So I thought this might be a good place for all of us to post money saving tips, such as cheap places to buy products, and alternatives to pricier supplements, products, deals & steals, etc. Below I listed some of my own. Please add yours to this thread and help us all save money!

My Tips

Instead of spending costly money for HGH supplements try a combination of L-Arginine & L-Lysine. Taken together in equal doses at night, these supplements can more than double the amount of HGH that a healthy pituitary gland can produce. For maximum results take at least 1000mg of each together at night followed by a good night's rest. Taking one or the other has little effect. You must take both together right before bedtime in equal doses.

I love natural supplements and will choose something natural over something prescription if there is a suitable natural alternative. But one problem with natural supplements is that you often have to take more than needed to see effects to compensate for what is lost during digestion. So instead of wasting money try adding Bioperine or DHB pills along with your supplements. Both products claim to increase your body's absorption rate so more of what you take goes into your blood stream. Taking one of these amplifiers should reduce the number of pills you need to take thus saving you money. Both products can be found in an easy internet search and are inexpensive.

I used to hate pumping. I am a small framed guy so I used to have trouble getting seals with large tubes/sun tea jars etc. since I don't have a wide area for the mouth to rest and no fat pad worth speaking of. But two things took me from a hater to a lover of pumping. The first thing was a universal silicone seal from California Exotics. The seal is clear, stretchy, very thick and comfortable, and it reduces the opening size of medium-large tubes by more than half. The image online made it look generic, cheap, and dinky but the actual product is very sturdy and well made. I was very skeptical that this small looking seal would fit onto the 3.25" tube I had just bought. But the information on Amazon stated it would fit up to that size. The first couple of times I tried to put it on failed. I almost gave up in disgust. But after warming up the seal in hot water and stretching with both hands the seal fit like a charm and stays in place. One tip if you decide to buy one for a larger sized tube like a 3.25". Make sure you heat it up in the hot water first to make it more pliable and once you get it on the tube, leave it there! Taking one on and off can turn into a pain in the ass very quickly and increases the chances that it might tear. To clean my tube with the seal on I pour soap and bleach inside the tube and clean the bottom and edges with one of those ole school sponge things with the handle made for cleaning drinking glasses. It is the best seal I have ever used and cost me less than $15 on Amazon. These seals will fit regular size tubes and tubes up to 3.25".

The other pumping find that I love is a pumping strap. Someone may sell them already made online. I am not sure, but I made mine for less than two dollars from some heavy duty 2" elastic I bought in the sewing section of a craft store. The strap goes around my waist and over the end of the tube in one big loop. I cut a slit in the elastic to fit over the connection spot on the top of the cylinder. I later sewed on an additional strap to the loop which runs from the end of the tube between my legs and across my ass. This strap pulls the tube tight against my body so that I keep a good tight seal whether I am sitting down or moving around. I can adjust the tube with the strap so that it can angle straight out, slightly upwards, or slightly downwards. I also added a loop on the side which holds my pump so I can truly move around hands free.

And remember Amazon and Ebay are a poor man's best friend! Lol. If there are PE items that you want make sure that you check those two sites first. You would be surprised at how many adult items both companies carry now. It easy to find them on Amazon. It can be a bit tricky to find them on Ebay. If you do a regular search on Ebay the adult items will not come up. But if you navigate to the category "Everything Else" then "Adult" you will find a plethora of adult offerings. You may have to verify your age with Ebay to access the Adult categories. To find what you are looking for, do your searches from within the Adult area not the general search box on Ebay's mainstream site. You can save more than 50% on some items when you purchase them on Ebay or Amazon versus other online adult retailers. But be aware that if a product is new or very specific they may not carry it.

I hope these tips are helpful to someone. Please add your own!

Attachments

bigza123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, did your cock actually get bigger with using both L-lysine and L-argainine?

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Thriftiest PE exercise may also be the oldest, and with the largest documented results pool. That exercise is called "Jelqing".

Enjoy your free, powerful PE.

Blessings.

PS: For supplementation check out Horny Goat Weed or it's extracted component, Icariin.