The Toll (m/m, sub/dom, oral)

tiny5er

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It had been a long road trip through the desert so far- and I had to piss. Bad. Unfortunately, all I could see on either side of me was miles of flat, bleak landscape and sagebrush.

Finally, I saw a spot- a clump of low trees that would offer the perfect view block for my relief. I pulled the car to the shoulder, clambered out and saw the problem. The trees were on the other side of a barbed-wire fence- obivously someone else's property. Looking from side to side in desperation, I figured that there would be no harm done and very careully threaded my way through the fence and over to the trees.

In my haste, I ripped open the fly to my jeans and pulled everything down to my thighs- no bothering for decency now. My little member was perched atop my neat, small balls- ready to go. I grabbed the tiny, soft head with my thumb and forefinger and let fly. Ahhhh, such relief; I closed my eyes and rocked my head skyward in relief.

"Ahem."

The noise of the unexpected stranger startled me numb. I froze unexpectedly- my healthy piss stream fumbled and stopped abruptly. My eyes opened and I saw a tall, husky man in dusty rancher's garb standing not 150 feet away, next to an old Jeep. He walked slowly forward, confidently, with a preturbed look on his face. Unexpectedly, I was rooted to my spot- frozen in shock and miserable with the need to finish my business.

"I see you've taken it upon yourself to relieve yourself on my land." The stranger said. He approached confidently, hands in his pockets, eyeing me up and down. His eyes lingered long on my small, soft penis- still ridiculously pinned between my thumb and forefinger and extra-shriveled with the need to finish its task. A slow, barely noticeable smirk worked its way across his face; then disappeared. He was all business.

"Too many people try to take advantage of my land like this. You're going to have to pay the toll" he said, matter-of-factly.

I tried to speak, but couldn't. He stepped dangerously closer.

"You'd better finish, first, I expect." he said, staring down at my pathetic, tortured manhood.

I gave it a shot. Still pee shy.

"NOW," He ordered.

With a groan I let the rest go. He stared down at my nub and berries until the last drop.

"Now," he said, "I've seen men like you before, boy. And what they all have in common is; they all have to pay the toll. I think you know what the toll is going to be."

Some strange, dominant power kept me rooted to the spot; humbly under his unspoken control. I had vague stirrings of what was going to happen next. All I could do was nod, dumbly. He looked me in the eye, knowingly.

"I am going to show you something." Without a beat, his hands reached down to his jeans, and he slowly zippered down his fly. His hand reached into his jeans- deep into them, impossibly deep- roving down one leg about halfway to his knee. With the effect of hauling a great length of hose, he pulled it out in one long, drawn out motion-
his hand was clasped aoround the middle of the shaft, and yet still could also grab the middle of his scrotum as one great package. The enormous phallus slid dangerously out of his jeans, barely contained by his hand; he let it drop. The entire package fell downward under great weight, and it slapped slowly from leg to leg, pointing directly at the ground.

It had to be at least six or seven inches, but still completely soft- thick as a ripe cucumber, with a horse-like, flaring cockhead. The testicles that loomed heavily behind it were like great eggs, heavy and round in a sac that stretched almost to the head of his dangling cock. His huge dick hung under its own apparently heavy weight; he stepped a bit closer and it swung lazily from side to side, making a soft slap against the rough material of his jeans.

Without knowing it, it escaped my lips; "Oh...my god..." The smallest of smiles creeped across his face.

"You've never seen this before, I know." He said quietly. "This is a man's cock. Grab it." Like in a dream, my hand reached out- I gasped girlishly when I felt its weight, and the soft warmth. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"Like I said- a boy like you will know what the toll is, and it's time to pay your respect for your tresspass. What are you going to do next?"

I looked helplessly up at him- his huge, horse-sized cock still spilling out of my hand.

"Your knees. Now."

Under some control I couldn't describe, I felt the gravel dig into my knees as I flopped unceremoniously to the ground- my boy-sized bits and ass still humiliatingly exposed to the wind. His huge dick hung directly in front of my face- perhaps seven had been a conservative estimate.

to be continued.

tellme2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Tiny5er - keep this going. Will be excellent story line. Already hard from just the beginning. :smile: