!!! the ultimate condom help!!!

Helpful? So, people don't have to ask anymore ?

• Yes

Votes: 784 84.0%
  • No

Votes: 149 16.0%

• Total voters

Nothing really works nicely for me having different girth along the way.
Thick head, smaller below, thick midgirth, smaller below, then thick base.

Reactions: Jdhfit

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I first became sexually active as a teen, I used to think that condoms were made by tiny-penised men for tiny-penised men. While I knew that they needed to be snug in order for them to do their job, they were so uncomfortable and too short.

Despite this comment, I still would not have wished to have a more condom-friendly (code for smaller) penis.

Reactions: kkll2783

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I first became sexually active as a teen, I used to think that condoms were made by tiny-penised men for tiny-penised men. While I knew that they needed to be snug in order for them to do their job, they were so uncomfortable and too short.

Despite this comment, I still would not have wished to have a more condom-friendly (code for smaller) penis.

At VD testing clinics, they say one size fits all and they have only one size. They'd be more successful at getting guys to use condoms if they admitted that one size does not fit all and had multiple sizes available. There should be some way to educate guys about the availability of different size condoms and condoms should be labeled by size.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
FRE,

Thank you for confirming something that I have long suspected. When my wife commented, and, said, "Well, what difference does it make anyway?". I retorted, "They don't make one-size-fits-all bras. Why should it be different for condoms?".

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
FRE,

Thank you for confirming something that I have long suspected. When my wife commented, and, said, "Well, what difference does it make anyway?". I retorted, "They don't make one-size-fits-all bras. Why should it be different for condoms?".

Good point!

The argument made for condoms, i.e., that one size fits all, may sound reasonable considering how big one will get when blown up like a balloon. However, it ignores that fact that those of us who are a bit more endowed than average find them way too tight. An erection is maintained by blood pressure. A condom that is too tight squeezes much of the blood out of the penis. It can also totally eliminate sensation.

No doubt guys whose endowment is considerably less than average will also experience problems, such as having condoms slip off. They also deserve consideration.

I guess that by trying different condoms, one could eventually find one that fits, but probably many guys are not aware that that may be possible. Even when they are aware, trial and error would not be necessary if there were some measuring standard. Surely doing that would not require the discovery of a new law of physics.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I know that the my size and they fit 69 work well even if I’m maxed out at 6.5” girth. But you are right, technically 7” girth exceeds the recommended stretch rate of 10-20%

Guess you’ll have to go with a tight 69 or a loose female condom

Btw. Post a measurement pic of that 7” girth. That is some rare territory

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know that the my size and they fit 69 work well even if I’m maxed out at 6.5” girth. But you are right, technically 7” girth exceeds the recommended stretch rate of 10-20%

Guess you’ll have to go with a tight 69 or a loose female condom

Btw. Post a measurement pic of that 7” girth. That is some rare territory
here is a size comparison of a regular magnum and my size 69

Attachments