the ultimate one condom post?

smo - looking at bobg4400's link you would be an N17 on theyfit's fit kit? If their range represents all the sizes out there then you are above the middle i.e. above average?

I have some magnums on the way from LH but getting more interested in theyfit every time I read this thread! does anyone know if their reviews are real because if so they seem to be getting a lot of +ve feedback :smile:
 
Last edited:
smo - looking at bobg4400's link you would be an N17 on theyfit's fit kit? If their range represents all the sizes out there then you are above the middle i.e. above average?

I have some magnums on the way from LH but getting more interested in theyfit every time I read this thread! does anyone know if their reviews are real because if so they seem to be getting a lot of +ve feedback :smile:

The comapny is legitimate so there;s no reason why the reviews wouldn't be real. Especially since having a condom that fits better is good.
Also I meausred the fitkit and the max size seems to be around 9.5 x 6.5.
I guess if your penis is bigger than 9x7 you're too big to have sex anyway lol
 
Let us know how well it fits.

Incidentally I got bored and measured the average sized dick on it.
5.5 x 4.75 = M77
 
That table should be updated as they introduced the G22 due to complaints about the U22 not being long enough.

I've tried 59B Coripa condoms too, which are fairly similar (bizarrely, they were only on sale in Europe back when TheyFits were only on sale in USA but now it seems to be the other way around).
 
That table should be updated as they introduced the G22 due to complaints about the U22 not being long enough.


There must be a lot more guys than anyone thought with 8.5 inches + NBP then lol

(how do you edit an old post?!)

You edit posts by clicking on the edit button in the corner but after a certain amount of time(I think it's a day) you can't edit your posts anymore and the btton disappears.
 
You edit posts by clicking on the edit button in the corner but after a certain amount of time(I think it's a day) you can't edit your posts anymore and the btton disappears.
You have 60 minutes from the time of posting to edit your post.