Then and Now

twistedwrister

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess this thread is directed more at the "matured" or fully "developed" members here but anyone 19 or older can contribute.
If you could please take the time and answer a couple questions for me it would be much appreciated...

I know you can't always be exact but your best estimate will suffice.

What was your size (length and girth) when you TURNED 19? What I mean by this is your size when you were barely 19, as opposed to nearing your twentieth birthday.

What was your final size when you were done growing? (If you're still growing but older than 19, please tell me your current size).

What I'm looking for here is just how much growth can still be in the works for me, an average sized 19 year old. Thanks! :biggrin1:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometime before I was 19 I measured 6", at 57 I am at 6.5". when I started masturbating around 12, I could fit inside a toilet paper tube, I don't remember when that become impossible, but I am at 6.25" girth now.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I'm looking for here is just how much growth can still be in the works for me, an average sized 19 year old. Thanks! :biggrin1:
How much growth you may have left is going to depend rather heavily on your gene pool. You may be done growing or you may have an inch or two (or more) to go.

As to what size I was when, I really can't say, I didn't try measuring until I was in my 20s. I matched up size wise with my brothers (flacid) so I never got to thinking about it. In the sexual encounters I had with men during my teen years I tended to be bigger than most of them; but it never really registered with me that this was odd and they never said anything about it either.

twistedwrister

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A guy generally completes puberty 4 to 6 years after its onset.

I've also heard that the "fattening" of the penis, or increas in girth, happens after puberty, like in the early 20's. Can anyone confirm this from personal experience? If i could increase just length or girth, I'd definitely increase girth and I'm hoping this magic fattening happens. haha.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At what age do you think you hit 6.5?

I don't think I really noticed the difference until I was in my early 30's as I wasn't measuring on a daily, weekly, monthly or even on an annual basis. And I would guess that my length and girth peaked in my late 20's, but it is only a guess.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dick gained some girth in my early 20's and maybe a half inch in length. Balls grew quite a bit, but just how much I don't know. But I don't think significant late gains are typical.

gm3800v6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Around the age of 19, I was about 5.5" soft and 6.5+" erect:mad: . But now I'm nearing my 29th Bday and my current size is 6.0" soft and 8.0" erect:smile: . So you probably still have some "growth":biggrin1: coming to ya.