Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hard to take...
My buddy is so thick and blunt head can be like a battering ram going in the wrong position.
Fortunately he's vers and loves to get fucked too. His hole is so tight, he really knows how to squeeze all around mine when I'm balls deep in him

Attachments

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hard to take...
My buddy is so thick and blunt head can be like a battering ram going in the wrong position.
Fortunately he's vers and loves to get fucked too. His hole is so tight, he really knows how to squeeze all around mine when I'm balls deep in him
Wow, that's thick. Do you know the girth measurement?

Reactions: kooldude01

Roykman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hard to take...
I want it

Reactions: Novaboy

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, that's thick. Do you know the girth measurement?
@Novaboy I will ask him. i think his head is the real problem... the bluntness is just so difficult to "swallow." (My first man's cockhead is almost pointed by comparison... it's amazing how he can slide in with just spit for lube.) the last time i was with him though, once i managed to get him in it was pretty incredible feeling his fullness inside. i do remember saying over and over "i can't believe you fit!"

the nice thing about him is that he is vers and loves to be fucked... in fact i would say he's even better as a bottom ... he has real control over his hole and can squeeze around my shaft like shrinkwrap... the sensations are amazing. we had a quickie last time and i came in him very quickly. his cheeks are very round and full and meaty.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hard to take...
I’d sure let him have a go at my ass

Reactions: Roykman

nova 78

Expert Member
Media
Township of North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, US
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i dont give a damm if i cried, gotta have it.......... can you imagine him spasiming in your ass as the cum flows into you.............. has anyone taksn this bad boy ??? how about those balls slapping your balls.......... oh my......

Reactions: AndroidNyne79