Thin or curvy?

I definitely love a healthy, curvy, full figured woman.
Thick ,warm thighs...something to grab on....nothing like it mmmm

Slim girls make my dick look even bigger, which is hot lol

Also seems like slim girls can take a bigger cock easier than a thicker woman...which is sorta ironic

But a body like @Mrs.Steph14 is really ideal

Full breasts and a nice round booty mmmm
I can only sigh
 
I definitely love a healthy, curvy, full figured woman.
Thick ,warm thighs...something to grab on....nothing like it mmmm

Slim girls make my dick look even bigger, which is hot lol

Also seems like slim girls can take a bigger cock easier than a thicker woman...which is sorta ironic

But a body like @Mrs.Steph14 is really ideal

Full breasts and a nice round booty mmmm
I can only sigh
:heart:
 
I'm good so long as there's great chemistry, good imagination, real openness and enough physical fitness to keep up with the fantasy. I genuinely don't have a type beyond 'really into this' and 'not needing to take breaks every 3 mins'...
 
I'm good so long as there's great chemistry, good imagination, real openness and enough physical fitness to keep up with the fantasy. I genuinely don't have a type beyond 'really into this' and 'not needing to take breaks every 3 mins'...
Chemistry I agree is a must!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SoaringSpirit
Curvy is my preference, not that skinny girls aren't gorgeous too, but I like bigger women. BBW MILF's are my type!
I like what you said bbw are where it's at for me especially older ladies love it