This fall, I'm trying steroids.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by DV8, Mar 5, 2012.

1. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Right now, I'm currently doing some research on what I'd like to try and of course I every intention of doing it slow and safely. What I'm wondering is if any members here have done steroids? And if so, which ones and what were your experiences?

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

You just put yourself in a corner, Mr. Awesome.

3. luka82

Gold Member

Dants, just don`t do it.

4. ghb69

Gold Member

Albums:
    You do not need that shit. Knew some droids around here, and at 40 they looked and acted like they were 70.

5. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a friend who tried steroids, and he also had every intention of doing it safely and responsibly. He was married and had two children. He had a bad reaction to the drugs and it triggered a psychotic espisode which ended up evolving into massive paranoia and persecution complex. That was 3 years ago. He has lost his wife and kids and all his friends. Never stopped the drugs so he still has that body though.

6. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

I am going to give you a call Mr. Dante, as I am too damn lazy to type it all out.

Short version? Why do you want to try them? Do you understand the risks. Where do you plan to get them? Will you be honest with you Dr. as to the fact you are doing them so they can at least monitor you and know what is up (and yes they will lecture you)? You need to have someone in the know in any case something happens, so that they don't give you something that could be a potentially dangerous mix down the line, and also if you have issues, they know where to start.

I personally do not think you should do them. I am not your parent, sibling, or lover, however, so my opinion counts for little in this regard. You will do what you want to, and that's that. I will caution you to be afe and smart about this, and to REALLY think through the possible ramifications.

As for who has done them on LPSG? If i am not mistaken ironaddict69 said he does them, but I think he said he was on them or other reasons. Trying to recall the thread he posted it in. I assume you could PM him...

oh here is the thread

and the post he mentions it in.

I suppose you could fir off a PM to him and ask.

And that's about as rational as i can be. Oh and I said everything i would have in a phone call, so you are spared that, lol

7. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I know this might be a bit extreme, but I equate doing steroids for gaining muscle to doing cocaine for weight loss. Completely unnecessary. There are other ways to achieve the same goals without drugs, they just take harder work and more time. I'd hate to see something bad happen to you Dante!

8. OhWiseOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nope......Nope.......Nope.........don't do it.

It would just mean that you would be an even bigger whore....:nono:

9. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Yep..'roid rages. UGhhhhhh!

I always try to avoid going to the gym during times I know the juicers are working out.
    I've seen too many dumb bells and 50 pound plates get thrown around to be comfortable being in the same free weight room with them.

10. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

The lady makes a very good point. It's not really possible to safely and responsibly abuse any drug...

Don't do it.

11. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Ok quoting them. This encapulates how I feel. I still want to know why you want to in the first place. Is it to help loose the weight while adding muscle? As TMM says, there are safer ways of doing so. They take longer, but are far safer, and hey, they are health positive, yah?

Zyz, I feel the same way. If Dante is going to go ahead with it, however, then i wanted to at least make it as safe as possible by letting his Dr. know what he is doing. The only way to add a veritable drop of safety into an ocean of unsafe, but it's somethig:frown1:

12. D_ Jack_Soffalotte

D_ Jack_Soffalotte Account Disabled

I don't mean this as an insult so please don't take it that way, but: you already look unhealthily overweight. Aside from the psychological dangers people have already mentioned... steroids are also very likely going to elevate your blood pressure to dangerous levels. If I were you I would think very carefully before you do this - I would recommend dieting and an intense cardio program to condition your body before you even think about juicing.

13. MickeyLee

Gold Member

*waves bybye to Mr. Dante's testicles*

14. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I can't add anything to the advice you have already been given here except... I hope you listen to it and consult your doctor and change your mind.

15. El_Burro

El_Burro Member

Albums:
    Have you considered prohormones (or hormone precursors) instead? They tend to work with your body rather than take it over. I've used a few different brands before and find that Beverly's GH Factor is a pretty decent one. Plus, when cycling off, there's not the withdrawal symptoms like with steroids.

16. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have known (ie: fucked) several juicers. The worst case of testicular degeneration left his balls the size of raisins (I am not exaggerating), but he'd been juicing for over a decade. In every case however, it was extremely noticeable.

Even if I'm essentially indifferent to male genitalia, I occasionally enjoy some C&BT, which is impossible if there are no "B"s in the picture.

As a side note, you can always go to your doc and get checked for low testosterone. TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) is a medically respectable sort of steroid use. It has changed the lives of countless men (myself included: HIV robs the body of much-needed testosterone for whatever reason); if given an option, skip the gel and go straight for the injectables.

But as an above poster has noted, steroids make you gain weight. IME the best way to do your body-building is with a moderate but not high BMI. It's probably smartest to start with cardio and a medically-approved low fat diet before beginning any courses in 'roids. I work in a "macho" bar here in FtL and see all too many guys with waaaaaay too much body mass over their muscles.

Frankly, it just makes them look big(ger), not especially muscular.

17. shyguy01

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    listen to your friend shyguy!

Dont do steroids!

Reasons: Its not useful muscle, you'll find that u will bulk up but if u don't work out enough you'll just end up like a water balloon. *shakes head*

You'll get spotty.. not something dante would like!

Your balls will shrink. Not good.

You'll get bouts of anger.. aka 'roid rage'. Just not you dude.

People will look at you differently. not always in a good way.. usually those looking to fight.. cos big dudes like to challenge other big dudes.

Tell u what, and this would suit u down to the ground - Why not eat lots of food high in protein and carbs, like chicken, beef, eggs, liver, beans, potatoes, rice and pasta and then work out 3x a week lifting weights and swimming and build up that way, harder work, but u wont suffer from the bad side effects and your muscle will be useful muscle! As well as feeling more proud and healthier!

18. curious_angel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What's your goal with the steroids, Dante?

19. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Well thank you everyone for helping sway my decision. Your input is appreciated.

I'm overweight, but I'm no means unhealthy. The pictures in my profile are not current. Nonetheless, thank you for your concern.

20. ronin001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dante, Im no doctor but you could try to dip some weed in liquid steroids. It may just make your high stronger and last longer.

haha joke,do not try it dude

Draft saved Draft deleted