This Guy HAS to know

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well i just wanted to let everyone know that i know peter adonis personally and YES his penis really is that big, and YES he knows it and YES he is aware that it shows. but he is not self centered or into himself, he does his cooking videos to help people live healthier lives. i dont think anyone on his site is complaining about his shorts or whats in them. he is a GOD. dont hate him cause he has a natural gift that some people have to pay money to get. women LOVE his cock. its not his fault hes PERFECT!. :wink:

I think he's a little bit sad.
:confused:

D

deleted142346

dont hate him cause he has a natural gift that some people have to pay money to get. women LOVE his cock. its not his fault hes PERFECT!.

Too bad he doesn't care what women think of his cock. I wonder why he adds rose petals to every recipe? :biggrin1:

OmnibusGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is he even wearing underwear under those shorts? I'm pretty sure he does know, if he looks at the video of himself. He may or may not care however lol.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is he even wearing underwear under those shorts?
No. I'm pretty good at being able to tell. I'd be willing to bet that he's freeballing.
I'm pretty sure he does know, if he looks at the video of himself. He may or may not care however lol.
He totally knows his hanging cock head is there for all to see through those thin gym shorts. He no doubt gets off on it or he would have worn less revealing clothes. I think it's very sexy, so it's okay by me.