This is Just Plain Wrong!!!!

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ever see the Nine Inch Nails "Happiness in Slavery" video?

Danzig had a song called "It's Coming Down" and there are about 3 different versions of the video: Mtv, R-rated, and Unedited...

The video takes place in a bondage club, and in the unedited version(its all black and white) a guy nails his penis to a board of wood then pulls the nail out and drips the blood all over the cam(and its real)

Mtv Version

It's all in good fun!

I've seen far worse fates in person, probably the main reason I took up medical proficiency. This stuff goes in the world. It is a part of the same society the rest of us live our 'normal' lives. You can ignore it, or accept it. Only after accepting can you then change.

Even if you live a shielded life. Even if you shield yourself from these inner desires.

They exist.

Stay healthy folks.

andrark@hotmail.com

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now I see what you've seen. Yes, gruesome, fake (it must be , what man
would do this to himself)..

No matter the problems a man may experince, no-matter how
jugemental he may feel about his sexual needs, destroying his maleness
is a final, once-only thing, and he can never recover.

No I did not watch it all - it was too horrific.

But the site; body-modification; is of value to those that want to
be different from his/her natal image. Piercings, tattoos (in appropriate
locations) even branding, scaring, scarrifying etc are acceptable,
provided they do not destroy the sanctity/wholeness of the body.

I would recommend suicide to those who need/want this form of
genitial mutilation.

How can you live LIFE after??

And equally, I abhore the genital mutilation of females in Muslim
cultures. I have little (no) interest in females sexually, BUT they
are people too, and have their own needs, wants, desires. To be
deprived of a major (most?) important source of their sexual
stimulation is absolutly abhorrent and reduces them to slave-status.

Shut-up, Andrew you've said enough

Laura

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a 'real' disorder where 'real' people hate parts of their own bodies so much, to a point where they want to cut them off. Say it be an arm or a leg. This kind of stuff is no different.

I have seen a documentary where a man honestly believed he should only have one arm. He hated the other arm so much, he went abroad where he paid a man to cut it off in a back alley surgery, for quiet a large sum. Shame I cant remeber what the documentary was called.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No way I'm clicking after reading these responses -- but I'm dying of curiosity here...someone please explain what happens in the vid for those of us too squeemish to look?
Okay so in the video we see this guy who is playing around with a very long kitchen knife.He starts out by placing a cutting board under his genitals and then he ties off his dick and his balls.After a little posturing with the knife he starts cutting deeply into his cock until it can be pulled away from whats left of the shaft.We next see him with a very small not too sharp looking hatchet.After a few start and stops, he brings it down
so hard you can see his sack split open. He then fondles his scrotum and one by one he makes his testes POP!, POP! right on out of his now badly mutilated sack.All this time he is bleeding profusely onto the cutting board. I couldn't stop watching it's like some horrific train wreck. I think you should post this on ogrish.com or deadmart.com where there is a demand for this kind of stuff.
This is also the only video my partner ( Mr. Ed in Mass.) refused to watch with me! I guess we don't do everything together! "Not that"
Mr. Ed says quickly!.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not only am I glad I wasn't here to see the original post, because my curiosity would have overruled my common sense- but now that I know what it was, I am triple glad I never saw the video. In my line of work, I deal with a lot of sick people, some psychopathic, and am thankful to have (as yet) never to have met up with anyone as sick as that person obviously was!