This Is Your Chance To Let Onlyfans Performers Know Your Thoughts

dZ3713

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK so, the creator I'm currently favouring (you can probably tell by the entire profile lol) loves speaking with fans.
Posts daily (usually 8pm like clockwork) (sometimes pics/ other times vids)
Usually costs $10 but last i checked it was reduced to $4/5
Most his vids are jerking off (usually 10mins +), the one video posted yesterday was 15mins. There are plenty of other videos too Inc roleplay/some collabs/ toys too & the much loved wholesome Sundays.
Admittedly there are some ppv (as to be expected) but its not all the time. (Like once a fortnight and these vids vary from 10-30minutes for roughly $10-25)
Usually shot vertically but not exclusively.
I personally like a longer video just because once you start watching you wanna enjoy it and not have to switch video every 20 seconds. So I'm happy with the subscription, I'm that content that I subbed for the year.
I would, if he decided, prefer to pay a higher sub price like $20/30 a month just to go without seeing a PPV again.
Don't get me wrong, every creator has their qwerks. I'll happily recommend #JUICYJC anytime, and I (amongst many) have enjoyed his content.

Whereas there are creators like Fiddy rhett (or as I've just recently learned, Harry Jowsey) who post little on their feeds and then when it comes to dm, it's just a constant block of PPV. And I'd advised anyone never to sub to fiddy as the videos are less than 30 seconds usually and highly priced.
Hope this answered the question
P.s, sorry its so long winded
Who please?

itsbighomieh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
mouthfulofmyself | tattedselfer
twitter is: tattedselfer

OnlyFans

DO NOT JOIN THIS GARBAGE I WASTED MY 7$

he’s a literal liar, most of his videos are like 10 seconds - 2 minutes long he’s only ever had one 5 minute video.. it seems cool at first cause he does some self facials but the videos are literally 10-18 seconds long and a few days after i got my subscription he told everybody he was giving refunds cause he knew how short and lackluster his shit was, then when i asked for one he literally laughed at me at said no, then blocked me from replying under his posts, messaging him and basically doing anything besides liking his bullshit posts so basically he’s a literal liar and you’ll be wasting your money buying his trash

and ps. since that loser disrespected me i posted every single one of his onlyfans videos that he had on there at the time while i had my subscription all over his thread on lpsg (just type in his onlyfans handle) so every single person that comes on lpsg can see his bullshit short lackluster ass videos for FREEE and so they can spread it everywhere & all over telegram too.

TheBanana

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks.
Post Daily (at least 1 video a week)
10+ minute videos
Fan Interaction
$10/month subscription w/ frequent discounts
No PPV
Those are some good basic tips :).

Was thinking about making an OnlyFans too, but Iam not addicted to internet/social media so not sure if it is someting for me. The attention & extra money you could get via OF is good offcourse...ideal as an side-job, extra income! :yum
Posting couple times a week would be doable. Basically just the fun stuff I posted here my LPSG...and lot of muscle, flexing pictures/videos. Since I guess men like that a lot. I think I could distinguish myself for sure from lot of other OnlyFans accounts,..by looks/appearence, body, my ''banana'', and personality (since fan interaction/chatting is important too). I think it's also important to keep variation in the posts...every OnlyFans post should be different or unique, othewise it could get boring.
Anyway maybe soon an OF account haha :bomb:

Stormcloud45

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This kid, Kayes Hurricane, would be quite a good addition to OF, he claims he would open a channel once he gets to 50k likes on this tiktok video, not impossible, is it? :) Let's give him a push

Kayes Hurricane(@kayeshurricane) on TikTok: I don’t know how I feel about this, but you asked for it so I’m curious #gay #gayboy #gayteen #gaytiktok #eboy #men #cuteboys #onlyforfans #WIP
View attachment 24882151 View attachment 24882161 View attachment 24882171
Didn't there used to be a thread on him ?

BLU_S

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few things that make a huge difference:
1) Be honest about who you are and what you post. Don't bait.
2) If you're going to be 'all inclusive'- stick to it. Don't send PTV if you've advertised otherwise.
3) Use your description to let us know what to expect. Will videos be a few seconds? 10 minutes? 30 minutes? Nude or non-nude? How hardcore? What type of scenes?
4) Be yourself in messages. Don't have someone else replying for you- OF is great when it's a direct creator to viewer connection.
5) Tell the truth about your content. Don't take money for a custom or in return for a promise of particular content and then not deliver on it. If there's delays, tell us.

lkpt14094

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few things that make a huge difference:
1) Be honest about who you are and what you post. Don't bait.
2) If you're going to be 'all inclusive'- stick to it. Don't send PTV if you've advertised otherwise.
3) Use your description to let us know what to expect. Will videos be a few seconds? 10 minutes? 30 minutes? Nude or non-nude? How hardcore? What type of scenes?
4) Be yourself in messages. Don't have someone else replying for you- OF is great when it's a direct creator to viewer connection.
5) Tell the truth about your content. Don't take money for a custom or in return for a promise of particular content and then not deliver on it. If there's delays, tell us.
Those are all great, however, a lot of these OF guys live off deceit by luring people in with certain expectations or by being vague about content and then not delivering.

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those are all great, however, a lot of these OF guys live off deceit by luring people in with certain expectations or by being vague about content and then not delivering.
OF should have reviews available for people to see before people sub. They should also ensure only people who have paid for a subscription are able to leave a review. That’s not at all difficult to set up.

lkpt14094

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OF should have reviews available for people to see before people sub. They should also ensure only people who have paid for a subscription are able to leave a review. That’s not at all difficult to set up.
Agreed, but my experience is that OF itself is a scam. They have no customer service, and if you lodge a complaint about something they just tell you "well, you bought it." They take absolutely no responsibility for anything in their network and don't seem to have any protocols to address scammers. It's pretty much a free for all and you take your chances when you click that subscribe button.

D

deleted14756581

Does anyone else have issues with responses from Content creators? ( Yes I do understand they're busy living the golden life)

They will leave you on read for hours (if not days) and then when they do respond, it's so generic and impersonal it could be used as a response to anything?

Or if you ask a content creator for previous ppv videos (ones you haven't already seen) and instead you not only get non-ppv videos but they're already on the content creators feed for everyone to see?

Are these issues just me or do others get the same?

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
The current trend of only posting good content in DMs is so insanely dumb. I wish we could get the message through to creators that they are throwing away money by doing this. I don't mind PPVs ... or even overpriced PPVs. If someone wants to keep their content super exclusive, I respect that. But why not post it as a PPV on the main thread? Nothing I hate more than discovering a long time creator that teases a bunch of great content that is exclusively available through DMs, which makes it nearly impossible to get if you are a late subscriber. I get that only posting in DMs may convince a few people to keep their subscriptions active, but the money you'd make from that pales in comparison to the money you'd make by just posting the PPV on the damn main feed so anyone willing to pay can get it.

raphael1989

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The current trend of only posting good content in DMs is so insanely dumb. I wish we could get the message through to creators that they are throwing away money by doing this. I don't mind PPVs ... or even overpriced PPVs. If someone wants to keep their content super exclusive, I respect that. But why not post it as a PPV on the main thread? Nothing I hate more than discovering a long time creator that teases a bunch of great content that is exclusively available through DMs, which makes it nearly impossible to get if you are a late subscriber. I get that only posting in DMs may convince a few people to keep their subscriptions active, but the money you'd make from that pales in comparison to the money you'd make by just posting the PPV on the damn main feed so anyone willing to pay can get it.
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!

But apparently, like someone else on this thread told me, paid accounts can't put locked videos on their main page. So they can't have a mix of free and PPV videos on their main wall, they'd need to become a free account to do that.

sexfanatic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mouthfulofmyself | tattedselfer
twitter is: tattedselfer

OnlyFans

DO NOT JOIN THIS GARBAGE I WASTED MY 7$

he’s a literal liar, most of his videos are like 10 seconds - 2 minutes long he’s only ever had one 5 minute video.. it seems cool at first cause he does some self facials but the videos are literally 10-18 seconds long and a few days after i got my subscription he told everybody he was giving refunds cause he knew how short and lackluster his shit was, then when i asked for one he literally laughed at me at said no, then blocked me from replying under his posts, messaging him and basically doing anything besides liking his bullshit posts so basically he’s a literal liar and you’ll be wasting your money buying his trash

and ps. since that loser disrespected me i posted every single one of his onlyfans videos that he had on there at the time while i had my subscription all over his thread on lpsg (just type in his onlyfans handle) so every single person that comes on lpsg can see his bullshit short lackluster ass videos for FREEE and so they can spread it everywhere & all over telegram too.
LOL You should post them to a public google drive just incase LPSG deletes them.