Thomas Jane

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I'll have to agree. Jane doesn't look very well endowed, but he sure is a GOOD LOOKER!! Yummy!

The flick that I like him in is called "Deep Blue Sea" (or something like that). It's about mutant sharks that turn against their scientist-experimenters. It's a very exciting and suspenseful flick--and Jane shows a few good bulges in it!

ace_dexter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About The Show
Years ago in high school, Ray Drecker (Thomas Jane) was athletic, popular, and destined for success. Now, as a high-school teacher and basketball coach, he’s underpaid, uninsured, and embittered that his wife of 20 years (Anne Heche) has left him for her dermatologist. After a fire damages the rundown Detroit home he inherited from his parents, Ray’s fortunes reach an all-time low when his twin children, who had been living with him, move in with their mom and her clean-freak hubby. Lonely, run-down and at wit’s end, Ray attends a local self-help class whose mantra is to identify a personal “winning tool” to market for financial success. After a not-so-fulfilling encounter with a fellow attendee – an ex-flame and would-be poet named Tanya (Jane Adams) – Ray has a “eureka” moment. With the help of Tanya, Ray resolves to take advantage of his greatest asset, in hopes of changing his fortunes in a big way.

Hmmmm
might be intresting for a little while ,but, do you think it will have staying power?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hmmmm. I don't get HBO. I don't watch any television except the full episodes I can get online.

Nice idea for a show, but yeah, I wonder if it's gonna catch on. It's a show about a guy who for all intents and purposes has a pretty shitty life, you know. If anything, anyone appreciating the fall of the big-man-on-campus high school jock will tune in for the pilot. Not nearly as popular, doesn't say too much about the job, gets divorced. And then he figures his dick is his "worthwhile" asset. I'm sorry. "Greatest" asset. I guess being self-important didn't help. Being a teacher and ball coach might be worthy of redemption... but nooooooo... his dick is his meal ticket. WTF? *sigh*

I've never heard of Thomas Jane either. How did they cast for this? Seemed like a cheeky idea at the time? Does Mr. Jane show well through a pair of sweats? Will they fit him with a prosthetic in case he doesn't? Either this show is going to go really raunchy or his dick will be this cute innuendo type thing that gets a few yuks and trails off.

No idea. Don't feel like I'm missing much, though.

D

deleted85856

Haha, I agree with Dee. Plot sounds brutal, with a series of plotline flaws already.

Regardless, I might catch an episode or two to see what it's all about.

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If Anne Heche is in this show I am sure that it will SUCK. Nothing she does is ever good. ie; "Men in Trees" WHAT YUCK!!!!! She is an idiot. (Just my opinon of course):tongue:

Reactions: Jetg

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A new series which I expect will be of interest to the forum.

Its about a down and out school teacher who decides to escape from tough economic times by monetizing his largest asset.

HBO: Hung: A New HBO Series

I think that series may be based on my life....I want royalties!!!

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Hmmmm. I don't get HBO. I don't watch any television except the full episodes I can get online.

Nice idea for a show, but yeah, I wonder if it's gonna catch on. It's a show about a guy who for all intents and purposes has a pretty shitty life, you know. If anything, anyone appreciating the fall of the big-man-on-campus high school jock will tune in for the pilot. Not nearly as popular, doesn't say too much about the job, gets divorced. And then he figures his dick is his "worthwhile" asset. I'm sorry. "Greatest" asset. I guess being self-important didn't help. Being a teacher and ball coach might be worthy of redemption... but nooooooo... his dick is his meal ticket. WTF? *sigh*

I've never heard of Thomas Jane either. How did they cast for this? Seemed like a cheeky idea at the time? Does Mr. Jane show well through a pair of sweats? Will they fit him with a prosthetic in case he doesn't? Either this show is going to go really raunchy or his dick will be this cute innuendo type thing that gets a few yuks and trails off.

No idea. Don't feel like I'm missing much, though.

Have to agree with this.

Thomas Jane FYI is a minor actor, best known for a few starring/major supporting turns in B-level action films (Deep Blue Sea and the 2004 edition of The Punisher) and a bunch of small parts, including Boogie Nights and Magnolia:

Thomas Jane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

zygomatica

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thomas Jane is very likeable and can certainly pull this role off. He doesn't need to "carry" anything on his back; it's the writing that carries the good HBO series anyway.

For those of you who don't know him, I've always felt that he has outclassed the projects he's been in and he seems completely capable of turning in a modest, understated performance that could keep this show from being too silly.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those of you who don't know him, I've always felt that he has outclassed the projects he's been in and he seems completely capable of turning in a modest, understated performance that could keep this show from being too silly.

a bit disturbing to see him cast in these lower-grade films that make up his filmography (actual word?)

unfortunately, it seems like he's continuing on this path with this HBO effort