Thomas Johnson (tjlife)

hunngs

Expert Member
Media
Does he get fucked?
Yes and he seems to enjoy it too. There is one very hot vid where the twunk topped him at the very end before they both cum. But most of the higher quality professional looking vids are of him topping.

After a day exploring his OF, I should add that he used to do PPV but not anymore. Still worth the price especially at $4 now, plenty of great stuff.

willy86

Cherished Member
Media
Hot guy but the roided up, tatted muscle heads he tends to fuck are not, unfortunately. Only video I enjoyed was when he flip fucked with that twink/twunk.

Reactions: Thatguy8

MrDeepVoice

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys. Thanks for all your messages. I've recently quit the whole PPV thing, so yes, all my vids are free APART FROM PRESALES AND THINGS THAT ARE PUBLIC. Gotta earn some money somehow, and pre-sales is working for me atm. I tend to post a pre-sale around 2 weeks before it's uploaded onto my feed.

I really wish people like Victim101 would stop posting my content everywhere. It's unfair, and it's kinda ruining my business. I'd appreciate it if you'd just support me. It doesn't cost an arm or leg!

MrDeepVoice

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hot guy but the roided up, tatted muscle heads he tends to fuck are not, unfortunately. Only video I enjoyed was when he flip fucked with that twink/twunk.

I think that's preference to you. I've got lots of exciting collabs coming up

napulee69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's true!
hi i've been a subscriber for such a long time. i don't think you remember me but i was the one who requested you and josh collins to make another sex tape where you bottom for him again. the flip flop video of you and him was really hot but i wanna see you bottom for a twink again. could you do that in the future? promise i'll tip $100