Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
after years of asking my wife to have a threesome with another guy she has finally agreed. She said she will only give the guy head while I fuck her and she will let him give her oral. Im good with that. Now to find a guy.

Good luck. It is a pity you are so far away. :(

Bigbob7474

Cherished Member
Media
Good luck. It is a pity you are so far away. :(
Thanks. We advertised on doublelist and guys think we are fake because we wont just hop into bed with them. My wife is wanting a certain type of guy and we will be meeting for a drink to see if we connect before anything. Some guys are just fucked

Google Swingers sites, and start browsing. Doublelist is full of freaks.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last edited:
Reactions: Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Dakota Kid

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Cavorting between fresh and salt water peninsulas.
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As previously mentioned, go with SwingLifestyle (SLS). Much better than the flakes on doublelist. The decent single guys will have certs from couples they've played with. Wife and I have been members there for years.

Reactions: Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Dakota Kid

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Cavorting between fresh and salt water peninsulas.
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you. We are in Ontario. Will there be guys from Ontario?
For sure there will be plenty of guys in Ontario. We spend time in our Michigan home and see plenty of Windsor guys pop up in searches.
You can join for free to check it out. But you will need to he a paid member to view pics and contact others.

Reactions: Bigbob7474

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We have used Swing Life Style (SLS), Swingers Date Club (SDC), Adult Friend Finder (AFF), and LPSG, and had luck with each site. We set up a profile on each and put up some photos of us. I check the mail, screen the guys, have her review the ones I think have potential, and answer the messages. After a while a learned what she likes and now we have a list of guys who we invite from time to time to join us.

Reactions: kingmeek

My wife and I just talked about this. Problem is we’re in a small town where everyone knows everyone. We are looking for a guys or girls. We thought about tinder or something like that but like I said everyone knows everyone in our town and nobody needs to know lol. Also looking to keep it going so maybe one every month or something like that. All I know is she is definitely down for the idea. Said we can share a cock together and pussy together. To say I’m exci Is an understatement just have to do everything right and don’t really know how to go about it at first.

Reactions: Officer5633