Threesomes and foursomes

superman25

Just Browsing
Media
What is the easiest way to find or start these? I have had 4 now but all were somewhat hard to find, im a good looking guy with a pretty big member. It shouldn't be that hard.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IT is.. at least for me it was|is...

the TRICK, I think, is to stablish a group with whom YOU can rely and have frequently threesomes.
MYSELF, I have a boy with whom I do threesomes. WE just need to find a girl to have FUN! usually go to 'payed' places so NO one judges us...

THREESOMES where I live aren't viewed as the latest fashion. JUST as a freak show! apart from that I enjoy them a LOT...

ANYONE interested?

bellabimba

Just Browsing
Media
Me abd my guy used to have a very close friend we had threesomes with. It was always the three of us but it was really clear he was the guest

superman25

Just Browsing
Media
Well i mean around where i live if you ask someone then word gets out and around town. So im trying to find a sure fire way to get people to do it.

webnabled

Just Browsing
Media
The best 3-way, 4-way or more-way for me have always happened when I stay out really late at a really sleazy bar, strictly pickup joints. Everyone's good and liquored up. Someone lives closeby - I wouldn't suggest your place so that you can leave after you've cum once or twice. The best is meeting people who tell you they are looking for action. You can kind of pick through the crowd together and see who you are attracted to. Online can be efficient, but the chemistry isn't always there. Hard to actually set up and takes a lot of micro-management.