Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is merely a friendly consumer report.

In anticipation of the pool party season, which is already upon us, I recentlly ordered two new speedo-style swimsuits from over the Internet. They are Delio Dietz -- a German brand, I believe --which I've never worn before. They looked great on the model in the ad, of course.
I bought the correct size, but they fit so poorly I will never wear them. They are cut so narrow through the crotch that there literally is not enough room for my balls. The leg openings are also much wider than usual. As a result, with any movement, my balls plop out on the sides. Clearly, these suits are designed for men with very large thighs and very small nuts. So, unless these features meet your needs, my advice is to stay away from this brand.

I thought the Germans were world-reknown for their engineering skills.

Note: This jab is just a small joke and is not intended to be seriously offensive to Germans. I love Germans. I even like sourkraut. My car is German. However, my swimsuits are not! :)

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
would be nice if you could post a link or some pics of the suits that you got, so we can see whats so terribly wrong with them. never heard of that brand

I've learned its kinda risky sometimes to get unknown brands but can turn out good on occassion..