Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey! I was just wondering if anyone has anything on this Tiktoker named BiggWass / Papa.Wass, he’s pretty hot. I know he isn’t that super famous but I was just curious to know if anything has ever popped up about him.
Keep an eye on his page...I have found several hot men on Tiktok recently who have transitioned to Only Fans and showed it all. Seems to be a trend if they can get a decent following to support an OF page. Cheers!

Dickie95

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This guy goes to my gym! Never spoken to him though but I have worked out next to him and close to him a few times incidentally. He may have caught me mirin sometimes.

I have seen him making a shirtless tiktok in the locker room one time. And trust me he is so much hotter in-person!

Weird seeing somebody I've seen irl have a page on this site haha

Rossy1803

Expert Member
Media
This guy goes to my gym! Never spoken to him though but I have worked out next to him and close to him a few times incidentally. He may have caught me mirin sometimes.

I have seen him making a shirtless tiktok in the locker room one time. And trust me he is so much hotter in-person!

I was honestly surprised that no one had made a page for him yet, so I just made one myself lol

Dickie95

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My gym buddy shared me this guy's tiktok and we were both surprised he had a huge following!
I've seen and worked out close to this dude so I might even be in one of the gym videos lmao
IDK yet though but I'm still just amused to see him on here. Pretty funny and weird.

bd_love

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

which gym??? it has to be a 24?