Tim Oakes - Join LPSG!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shit he is huge ! I know they joked about his size in that infamous pub crawl video with his team, but this is the proof in the pudding ! Though I do prefer him with the shorter hair LOL

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so you started a second thread about the same person on purpose. If he's a legend how comes I never heard of him and googling his name came up with nothing.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tim Oakes is one of the people featured in a documentary that came on British TV (ITV 2) called "Generation Xcess". He is part of a rugby team called "Sandbach Rugby Club" which featured on the show. They were all rather friendly with each other and there was much nudity and homoerotic undertones. Also as you can see from the pictures, a rather impressive member.

Check out an older LPSG thread for more info - Sandbach Rugby Team - LPSG. Oh and I have attached some screen grabs for your delectation!

Attachments

Reactions: steffanstorp1

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
A joiner is a specific role in woodworking/carpentry - historically I think that they used to be responsible for engineering dovetail joints etc., although more recently it tends to include most areas of woodworking.

December

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A joiner is a woodworker who makes and installs architectural woodwork, including things that are called "finish carpentry" and "millwork" in the USA and UK. The skills of a joiner are somewhat intermediate between a carpenter and a cabinet maker.

Tim could definitely hammer me anyday!