Tim tebow

plain1_55

1st Like
Media
Time for TT to just GO AWAY! He's had his 15 minutes in the spotlight (Andy Warhol) and BLEW IT! As Mae West was quoted as saying, "All of those potatoes and NO MEAT!" TT and his small 5" inches impresses NO ONE! Enough of this phony - GO AWAY TT!

D

deleted37010

I'm almost certain that Tim is gay. I go to UF and it's almost common knowledge that he is.
you and 52,000 other students are at the UF..... and how does your current attendance at UF allow you any special knowledge of someone who graduated 8yrs ago... tebow graduated UF in 2009... spare me the notion of common knowledge.... more like wishful thinking

Xhris_FL_19

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you and 52,000 other students are at the UF..... and how does your current attendance at UF allow you any special knowledge of someone who graduated 8yrs ago... tebow graduated UF in 2009... spare me the notion of common knowledge.... more like wishful thinking

More like first hand knowledge. From friends who graduated with Tim and knew him...PERSONALLY. So you can fuck off.

Reactions: jshine868

sakhmet

Sexy Member
Media
She's juicing, great. Already destroying his career before it began. I was really hoping to see something good come out of this beyond publicity for the mets.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She's juicing, great. Already destroying his career before it began. I was really hoping to see something good come out of this beyond publicity for the mets.

Tim Tebow has shown enough athletic prowess to win a Heisman and an NCAA football championship as a starting quarterback. Yes, he did not have a long career in the NFL, but he did make a run into the playoffs with the Broncos, more than a majority of QBs can say. It is, of course, unlikely at this point that he will have a major career in any sport going forward. But so what? Attending training camps and minor league play is undoubtedly a fun challenge (I would quit managing restaurants to do that if I could). Yes, the Mets get a little publicity, as does he. And he keeps his profile up for television appearances, speaking engagements & product endorsements. All of which earns him substantial money to do what he spends most of his time doing: religious missionary & charity work. When he's building houses in Latin America or working in a clinic in The Philippines, go ahead and continue to hate on the guy. Your post reveals quite a bit more about your character than his.

As for the steroid accusation, we know three things to be true. 1) Tebow has no demonstrated history of doing illegal and unethical things. 2) He may not be an "A" level talent, but everyone acknowledges he works harder than everyone else when it comes to training and practice. That includes going to the gym. 3) Sports leagues regularly and randomly test athletes. Sure, it is possible to cheat and not get caught. But a lot of guys do get caught. There has never been any indication that he has anything but passed the many drug tests he has undergone as both an amateur and professional athlete.

I have no idea if Tim Tebow is gay or straight. And, for the record I hope that he is, because that causes there to be some remote possibility of him proposing to me. But I must point out that if he were gay and sleeping around, it is rather unlikely that it would have remained hidden for so long, what with all the publicity he has had (and frankly, people digging relentlessly for dirt on him). I suspect that if he is gay, he is indeed a virgin. But whatever, great guy in my book. And hot as hell to boot.

fuckrogerbb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel sorry for him because he pastor Father has instilled homophobia into him so if he is gay he feels so ashamed of himself for having those feelings. He probably feels miserable all the time. Not a good way to live. I hope he comes out someday and is totally happy!

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel sorry for him because he pastor Father has instilled homophobia into him so if he is gay he feels so ashamed of himself for having those feelings. He probably feels miserable all the time. Not a good way to live. I hope he comes out someday and is totally happy!

Well, you have provided an in-depth diagnosis without much depth. Tim doesn't ever seem either miserable or ashamed any time I have seen him. On the off-chance you're right, I hope he comes to be happy at some point, too. But he seems like he's doing just fine right now.

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would rather see me in between Tim and Rob.. What a couple of Hotties and me sandwiched in between them.. Boy am I Horny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tebow is one of my dream boys. He's very attractive, well built, and seems like a genuine person. I believe he is a strong Christian and while it isn't common, not all Christians are homophobic. He can do whatever job he wants for the rest of his life doing whatever makes him happy.

I don't think Tim is gay, never have and wish he were, but even if that's the case he wouldn't look my way most likely. A man can stare at the menu all day though even if they can't afford the steak.

Archer1534

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone noticed if he's got his jock on under his baseball pants? I haven't seen a single photo. I know that football pants are more revealing than baseball pants, but Tebow likes to show off.

Reactions: hungbull90