Tim tebow

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Tim Tebow and Aaron Hernandez were friends and both played college and pro football together and perhaps had other things in common too:
aaron-hernandez.jpg

AaronHernandez08.jpg

tebow-hernandez.jpg

o-TIM-TEBOW-AARON-HERNANDEZ-facebook.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nyda...nandez-secret-bisexual-life-article-1.3087455

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernandez-hidden-sexuality-murder-police-587879

Last edited:

heavy weather

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tim Tebow has shown enough athletic prowess to win a Heisman and an NCAA football championship as a starting quarterback. Yes, he did not have a long career in the NFL, but he did make a run into the playoffs with the Broncos, more than a majority of QBs can say. It is, of course, unlikely at this point that he will have a major career in any sport going forward. But so what? Attending training camps and minor league play is undoubtedly a fun challenge (I would quit managing restaurants to do that if I could). Yes, the Mets get a little publicity, as does he. And he keeps his profile up for television appearances, speaking engagements & product endorsements. All of which earns him substantial money to do what he spends most of his time doing: religious missionary & charity work. When he's building houses in Latin America or working in a clinic in The Philippines, go ahead and continue to hate on the guy. Your post reveals quite a bit more about your character than his.

I have no idea if Tim Tebow is gay or straight. And, for the record I hope that he is, because that causes there to be some remote possibility of him proposing to me. But I must point out that if he were gay and sleeping around, it is rather unlikely that it would have remained hidden for so long, what with all the publicity he has had (and frankly, people digging relentlessly for dirt on him). I suspect that if he is gay, he is indeed a virgin. But whatever, great guy in my book. And hot as hell to boot.

Well said, Mikey in Brooklyn.
You posts and comments on LPSG are, invariably, clever, on target, and never mean spirited. That refreshing.
If it's possible to "admire" someone that you don't know personally, I admire you.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well said, Mikey in Brooklyn.
You posts and comments on LPSG are, invariably, clever, on target, and never mean spirited. That refreshing.
If it's possible to "admire" someone that you don't know personally, I admire you.
Thanks!