Tits for Tasks? (This will be made clear lol)

poptarts

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear All of You Wonderful Women on LPSG ;),

I recently read an article in which the author discusses how she and her husband offer sexual favors, etc for doing everyday tasks as it apparently keeps things spicy in their relationship. My question is would something like this actually work and be sort of kinky? Or would each sexual favor feel more forced than anything? I totally think this is a good way to keep things intimate when one's relationship has become very secure...however, I just wanted your opinions. Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If it's kept playful I guess it could be fun...but after a while and when you just don't feel like it it just becomes an annoyance.

Once the novelty value wears off and you feel like this is something that has to be done...meh....no thanks. I'd rather do laundry.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If it's done in fun, once in awhile. For example one day I was exhausted and just collapsed on the couch dramatically...."baby, you do the dishes to my satisfaction and I'll do you to yours!"

I would have done him anyway :)

But other than joking around like that - no.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
It is a great concept until it gets to the stage where a partner wont do simple tasks, like vacuuming unless there is a reward at the end. And then of course there is the problem of working out what task deserves what kind of reward. But it sounds like a fantastic game to keep in mind for when the big tasks need to be done or your just not well enough to do them yourself.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't believe in rewards.

There's something wrong about seeing a poster on the wall saying:

WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE

Sorry.... couldn't resist.

Please - resume the discussion.

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
I'm picking up a hamster-on-a-treading-wheel kind of vibe from the premise. The whole notion of giving food to a little critter to make it behave the way you want.

I suppose it might be interesting once in a while but really annoying in the long run.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If its a mutual thing where they are just being kinky and trying to break everyday monotony then that is great, but if it became a more serious thing;

As a man i wouldn't respect myself very much if i had to put on an apron and do dishes just in the hope of getting some, i wouldn't do anything like this.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If its a mutual thing where they are just being kinky and trying to break everyday monotony then that is great, but if it became a more serious thing;

As a man i wouldn't respect myself very much if i had to put on an apron and do dishes just in the hope of getting some, i wouldn't do anything like this.

No one said you had to wear an apron....:biggrin1:

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it would work if she does it to reward him doing something spontaneously, not just a specific request like do this and ill do this.

If its spontaneous than the guy isn't expecting it everytime he does something around the house or brings her flowers or whatever.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do this all the time. Most of the time its her looking for a break, which I give, but in playful nature she thanks me by saying I'll repay you later! *Wink* works for me. I'll gladly bust my back to help her rest hers and I get some sugar later! Win win situation for me heh.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I fuck, suck and whatever else HickBoy because I want to fuck, suck and whatever him. He doesn't ever have to jump through any stupid hoop to earn that.

I doubt he'll ever hear me say 'take out the trash and I'll fuck you' - There's a fairly good chance he will hear me say 'leave the trash, we're wasting valuable fucking time'.

But maybe that is just us.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fuck, suck and whatever else HickBoy because I want to fuck, suck and whatever him. He doesn't ever have to jump through any stupid hoop to earn that.

I doubt he'll ever hear me say 'take out the trash and I'll fuck you' - There's a fairly good chance he will hear me say 'leave the trash, we're wasting valuable fucking time'.

But maybe that is just us.

I def agree. It wouldake me cringe if I was told take out the trash or I won't fuck you. Or something to that effect. That's fucking bribery. I like being repayed for my work or kindness but NEVER expect it. I just like the opportunity to pull my weight around the house so I'm not such a lazy fuck like my old man was. (Nit the best motivator but it works for me I guess)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cap and I engage in that every so often, and like you said, as long as it's on the odd occasion it works. Just the other night he came in from mowing the lawn so exhausted. He asked what it would take for me to get him a cold beer. I told him "my favorite." He knows what the means and I got it, too! Of course, he got his favorite as well.