Tom Jones

hp6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember watcing him also back in the 60's and thinking that he didn't wear underwear and that was back before I knew that I was a confirmed cock watcher. I also saw some recent interviews with him on TV and he is still hot in that gone to seed, over the hill way that hot guys are when they let it go. BTW, he was packing then also. If he packed it with a sock, then that sock looks like a cock to me.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My buddy and I did a landscape job in the late '80's on his home in Bellaire....Planted 100's of salmon colored geraniums in their gardens around the parkway and entrance. Never got to meet him, but the guy who ran the house said he was hung like a horse. He never did anything for me though.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Did he just mention that TJ was hung like a horse while you were planting the geraniums?

My buddy and I did a landscape job in the late '80's on his home in Bellaire....Planted 100's of salmon colored geraniums in their gardens around the parkway and entrance. Never got to meet him, but the guy who ran the house said he was hung like a horse. He never did anything for me though.

ramo13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Unless there are some speedo/underwear pics of Tom somewhere out there, you'll never see a pic of Tom with a verifiable VPL. Maybe he IS hung, I certainly don't know, but his pics/TV appearances all showed more balls than anything else. Hmmm...

I bet if Michael Landon wore those "Tom-style" slacks, HIS cock would hang even nicer than it did on Bonanza!

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yum !! No wonder I'm such a fan.

Vintage Tom sure had an effect on me.