Tom Jones

Radio Bass

Experimental Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The mistress of the Dark(Elvira) her real name is Cassandra was supposedly a Vegas show girl back in the late 60's and she hooked up with him around the time of his biggest success. He was supposedly so big that she said she felt as though he was tearing her in half. I heard her talking about it on a radio interview a few years ago. Whether true or not, one could never tell.
CJ

I can't help but think Cassandra Peterson's claim regarding Tom Jones is pure fiction. She has been busted a number of times telling fibs, usually regarding her romantic involvement with celebrities. Both Mamie Van Doren and Mary Wilson (whom Jones had a two year affair with) have both called Cassandra a "liar".

Peterson started making these claims back around 2005. I've always wondered why. Her constant mentions of "dating" Elvis can be proven false. I suspect she started making these claims in 2005 for a number of reasons: First, her career had hit its peak back in 1988, and she was desperate to try and keep her name relevant in Hollywood. Secondly, she had just lost her savings by financing Elvira's Haunted Hills, which flopped. On top of that, she lost 50% of everything with her divorce in 2003. By making these shocking claims, she got her name back in the magazines, not to mention a chapter in the book "Let's Spend the Night Together."

The lies were desperate, but I guess it's better than doing a sex tape or one of the many other things celebrities do when they need to get their names back in the press. When it comes to Jones, my guess is they never even met.