Tom Phelan (FBE Reactor and Twitch Streamer)

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think he had nudes back in then, but im not sure if he's still a minor there..
To be honest, as someone who has followed him over the years, I don’t think Tom would be dumb enough to take nude pictures of himself. Let alone being a minor when he did it. Besides that, their was supposedly nudes of him in another thread but it is definitely fake. The person who was in the pictures clearly didn’t looked liked him.
Yeah I was gonna say didn't this thread already happen once and end in flames?
Oh someone made a thread of him once and it went in flames, yikes. Was he a mirror when this happened?

Reactions: mike49

SenrPicante

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To be honest, as someone who has followed him over the years, I don’t think Tom would be dumb enough to take nude pictures of himself. Let alone being a minor when he did it. Besides that, their was supposedly nudes of him in another thread but it is definitely fake. The person who was in the pictures clearly didn’t looked liked him.

Oh someone made a thread of him once and it went in flames, yikes. Was he a mirror when this happened?
Really? Looks like him to me. I remember seeing those pics in OMGBlog. Is that it?

theVAguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm not sure how any of that turned out, but I haven't seen any of those pics since.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Really? Looks like him to me. I remember seeing those pics in OMGBlog. Is that it?
Yeah that’s fake. I remember when those photos were posted on another thread (don’t remember which one), a lot of them even agreed that those pictures were fake. Also, Tom is clearly a skinny guy and the guy in the photos was pretty built.
I'm not sure how any of that turned out, but I haven't seen any of those pics since.
Ah I see. Well, hopefully this thread won’t go through flames like the last one. Post whatever picture of Tom you like. Just be careful.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He did took part of a project yesterday opening up about his brother and family. Honestly, it’s very humbling that he was able to share this personal stuff considering everything that he has been through considering what happen to his late brother. I’ll put the link to the website if you are curious. Anyways, here some pictures where I though he looked cute.

Odin - Demo

Attachments

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love him, also I'm pretty sure the nudes were real, just not the ones with the face which clearly looked nothing like him, and he was in his 20s when they came out
Oh really. Well, I’m not to crazy about wanting to see his nudes anyway. I like him the way who he is. Besides, I don’t think he is that stupid to really do something like that. I would be surprised if that happens to be honest.