Tom Selleck

insidemywalls

Cherished Member
Media
one other real looking shot, matches the other one, same pubes, same size cock.

Believable. I think it's real.

Just don't believe ethe guy was much above average, still hot though.

I don't think that one is real. The other one favors him in the face, but not sure it's him.

Attachments

B_CLong9one

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You refer to george...george who? No one in the cast of bonanza had a name with the first or last name of george,

dan blocker was a practicing mormon before, during and after the show.
As for dirk blocker i assume he was as well, he attended byu before star wars was filmed

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
in all seriousness I'd say this is the only real nude of Selleck.

Reason: His pubes match his head hair and stache, super thick.

His soft cock looks like what it projected in all those speedo shots.
Yeah, I don't think that is real. It's a nice thought though.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Tom Selleck has always been a problem. He looks exactly like George who I have known for years and I knew George before Tom became famous. The only difference is George usually wears eyeglasses. Other than that the hair and mustache and body is the same.

George used to turn me on but Tom never did. George and myself never did anything so I can't tell you of his actual goods but he had a respectable bulging in his pants, not obscene, just respectable.

You refer to george...george who? No one in the cast of bonanza had a name with the first or last name of george,

dan blocker was a practicing mormon before, during and after the show.
As for dirk blocker i assume he was as well, he attended byu before star wars was filmed
George is a friend of mine. He has nothing to do with Bonanza or Dan Blocker. I mentioned him because of the appearance similarities between him and Tom Selleck.

Dirk Blocker was in Star Wars? I can't say I recall that.

uptoolate

1st Like
Media
He is spreading his legs like he knows what he is doing, enhancer underwear or not!

I wonder what the story really is about him. Some men claim to have been more than friends, yet he's married.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
minus the enhancer, lol.

Hot guy but I hate a show off. A little humility would make him so much hotter.

LOL I've seen these pics before, and you can't compare. He's wearing baggy short-shorts as opposed to snug slacks, and he's sitting differently/laying down. Also, maybe in his older age, his balls have gotten heavier.

uptoolate

1st Like
Media
True, there so many guys who are married who are bi/gay, at least to some extent. I'm not saying TS is gay or bi, this is just an observation of mine about gay/bi men in general. An older, married gay man once told me that there are many more gay men who are married with children than there are guys who are out. It is probably for many reasons. I could see where a masculine man,a family man, celebrity or not, would NOT want to come out. Again, this applies to anyone.

uptoolate

1st Like
Media
minus the enhancer, lol.

Hot guy but I hate a show off. A little humility would make him so much hotter.

I always thought these photos of him looked very posed, as if a photographer was telling him how to sit, etc. Since this was a photo shoot, that is to be expected. That is why they may come across as not humble.

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the last pics I posted weren't what I was talking about humility. I'm sure those were posed, he just didn't have bowling ball nuts in them.

Whatever the case, Selleck always seemed to be trying to show off everywhere he went.

Collin2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me cock size does not matter. I'm more interested in that hairy hole I bet he has. Mmmmm, could spend hours munching and chewing his hairy ass!

uptoolate

1st Like
Media
So, what do you suppose the story is on TS? Bi? Closeted? Straight? Rumors have always circulated about him. Just wishful thinking, or do you suppose any of them are based on fact?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't even know if he is married currently, is he?

It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out he was bi or gay and closeted. Not that he is, but it wouldn't surprise me.

He is said to still be married to Jillie Mack who he married in 1987 they have a daughter who is in her early 20s.