Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Released around the world, and pretty much flopped in said world.....other than here in the UK, and in Ireland. Such a shame.
1979......Synth beginning to make its mark, and this one showed The Sparks knew that. Great tune.

Reactions: BillM

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I love Jeff Lynne's live performance in Hyde Park of this rock-classical fusion hit from the 70s. The string accompaniment and backup alone is remarkable. Sorry, just an old Gen X'er recalling when the definition of music didn't include rap with lyrics like "Ugga-dugga-dunga, booga-boo, I fucked my woman than I skipped school."

Reactions: grislyy and BillM

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, one needed to wear jeans which had RIVETS...which dashed sparks into the night... :)

I listen to this song even now...........my mouth waters to taste...where it was never to be touched............don't, no, don't..don't lick it there...............don't taste it thereeeeeeeee....no never ever, don't taste... it thereeeee

Sooooooooooooo many times. Love it. Music was so different back then. All about close, touch, love, sex.

Not Mother fucker gangsters, shooting, killing, ..........................sad, depressing.

Stupid thing is, we have people say it's not what we watch. But on the other hand we have them say, it's what we hear.

Funny hey? :) :)...What does this say for Blind people? Or Mute people..........are their senses less dulled? Or would they be "Normal" ? If they had only 4 senses out of 6?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BillM