Topher Grace

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hehe, my girlfriend has a thing for nerdy, goofy guys and Topher's included in that. I don't get it but I don't have to:cool:.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:( A lot of the earlier pics aren't working anymore.

WHY??? the boy is dorky and really skinny.. and a goofball:cool:

That's EXACTLY why!!! OMG he's totally my biggest boycrush right now, has been for several months...and I was into him for years before that too. And Laura Prepon is (or was, I guess, before all the changes) one of the hottest girls ever, so That '70s Show is pretty damn great for me lol.

In the closed set rehearsal, Topher (who by the way is definitely one of the nicest, most down to earth, and talented actors I've worked with in my time in the entertainment industry) slipped out of the belt, and was flopping around for all to see. Not that's he's an exhibitionist or anything, but he didn't cover up right away. It was a funny moment, and he went with it. I'll just say this...he has no reason to be shy in the lockeroom. Granted he has that whole skinny guy with a big dick thing going, and he may be a show-er, but I was impressed nonetheless. He was showing a good 6 inches, and on the thicker side. Maybe it was his frame, but it looked really big on him. It certainly elicited some screams and comments from ladies and men alike. I recall Ashton making a comment indicating some envy.

Wow, that's fucking INCREDIBLE. OMG I can't even imagine. I totally would've splattered my pants. I hate you! Is it true that he's gay?

And btw, this picture? Yeah, whoever posted it is at the very least a demigod. I've been spanking HARD to him in those tiny red undies pretty regularly for quite a while, and I had NOT noticed that slip! Oh my god I'm in love lol.

Reactions: Shark16

Templar90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually, it's not true that he's gay. Not sure where that started other than the usual wishful thinking, but alas, he like the snatch. Not everyone's perfect.