Trace Cyrus singer in Metro Station(Miley's half-bro)

hollisterballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well that wasnt the best pic of him...
ive heard he is a concieted asshole too...
he even uses the "do you know who i am" line when he doesnt get his way...

he used to not be against gays...
hell he was friends with jeffree star(guy trans or crossdresser, no one really knows)
but me an some friends have lost respect for Trace now because he sent a horrible message to Jeffree...

and Trace is Miley's half brother...
same dad

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
from wikipedia:

Cyrus is the half-brother of Miley Cyrus, the star of the Disney Channel original television series Hannah Montana, as they share the same mother, Leticia "Tish" Finley Cyrus. His biological father is Baxter Neal Helson,[2] but he has been adopted by Billy Ray Cyrus,[3] Growing up as a boy, he spent the summers of his youth on tour with Billy Ray. In an interview with MTV, he discussed recording with Miley "Actually, I'm going to sing on one of the tracks on her next album. I can't say much about it right now, but we will be collaborating."[4] Trace prides himself with his many tattoos on his arms and chest. Additionally he has the words "STAY GOLD" tattooed on his knuckles.[3] He has "angel bites", along with other piercings. Cyrus worked at a shopping mall in Burbank, California before dropping out of high school at La Cañada High School.[3]

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He also has outwardly said that he hates gay people

Naw, he doesn't hate gays, but he hates Jeffree Starr...and who wouldn't. He's really rude and obnoxious. He got on the wrong foot with Trace's girlfriend who Starr used to be BFF's with.

However, I don't disagree with the fact that Trace is closet homo because he totally sounds and acts gay.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bless his heart, he is so, ummmm, expressive in his appearance, isn't he.

I still want to fuck his adoptive father though, and I mean with Billy Ray biting the pillow for a long long time.

Not that I've gotten that off my chest, another cup of tea anyone?

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend won free concert tickets to see The Maine, Metro Station, Good Charlotte and Boys Like Girls dragged me to it and believe it or not Metro Station really wasn't that bad for an Emo group