Train fun with a Russian soldier

typhoon150

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hope you enjoy...

I'm a slim 25 year old gay Australian guy about 5"9' with no fat on me at all. I'm not buff or hot, but I'm what others have called cute, with blond hair and blue eyes. I've been doing the Trans-Siberian railway for the past 3 weeks and I was on an overnight train from Kungur to Moscow. I hadn't jerked off or had sex in about 3 weeks so I had a big load saved up and an almost permanent boner swinging between my legs.

Im told this is the time of year when Russian conscripts come home for a break from their deployments in the middle of nowhere. They're known as being horny and often drunk...who wouldn't be. They normally have their own carriage but there was one compartment in our carriage with four of them in it.

At about midnight, dressed in just a t-shirt and a *pair of briefs, I got up to use the bathroom before going to sleep. Not great etiquette but I couldn't be stuffed getting changed.

The bathroom was occupied and one of the soldiers was waiting outside, sitting on the window sill, still in his Russian camouflage. He was probably 19 or 20. Toned. Fit looking. Blond hair and blue eyes. Maybe 5"10' with a soft, youthful looking face, and quite typical Russian features.

I sat down next to him and quietly stared down at my flip flops. After a few seconds I noticed he touched himself. Giving his bulge a quick rub. Then he did it again.

I made a point of looking over at his crotch and he kept rubbing his bulge, now with a rhythm. My heart started racing. I moved my hand between my legs and started playing with my own knob. Now he looked over at my crotch. I kept playing and went from having a soft little bulge to rock-hard oozing manhood in a few seconds. Now he used both hands to show me the outline of his stiff shaft and bulbous cockhead through his loose camo pants. I tried to do the same by showing him how hard my 8" dick was through the strained damp fabric of my briefs.

The door to the bathroom started to unlock. The soldier boy got up and stepped in. I wanted to follow him but wasn't going to make the first move. Before he closed the door he poked his head out and motioned me to come in with him. I checked around for anyone in the dimly lit carriage and stood up to follow.

I closed the door behind me. He nudged me around so I was in front of the toilet and gently pushed me down to sit on it. He started undoing his fly. I reached up and pulled his hands away and finished the job. I pulled out his hard glistening organ. It was about 7" cut, with a thin shaft and only a slight curve. What he lacked in thickness and length he made up for with a huge set of balls that were now hanging outside his pants.

I licked my lips and slowly took his cockhead and about 6" of his shaft in my mouth. He let out a short gasp as I ran my lips over his smooth, leaking knob. I could taste his salty precum oozing onto my tongue.

I started rubbing my lips and tongue over his manhood and pushing his cockhead as far down my throat as I could manage. At the same time I rubbed my own throbbing cock with one hand and felt up his nice set of balls with the other. I could feel the precum pouring out of my dick now and soaking my briefs and fingers.

Every now and then I pulled off and looked up at him. He was looking up slightly with his eyes closed and mouth open. Obviously enjoying getting his young Russian gun serviced.

After about 5 minutes of his cock in my mouth and his balls in my hand**he whispered something in Russian and pushed my head away from his cock. He started pulling on himself. I licked my hand and pulled his away so I could finish him off.

After a few strokes he took in a deep breath. His eyes were open, looking down at me pulling on his dick. Precum started running out of his piss slit onto my hand. His cockhead got even bigger and opened up.*

Those big balls carried a massive load. Cum exploded out the end of his dick. I could feel it pumping every shot onto me.*He fired rope after rope of it. I looked up so I could watch his face.*He looked so cute as he came. With each shot his face twitched and his body shuddered. I felt his seed hit my chin and neck and start to run down onto my hairless chest and t shirt. After perhaps five or six big shots his cock started spitting out smaller ones straight onto my t shirt and a couple on my legs. Eventually his balls were empty and the last drops dribbled onto the floor.

I thought he would just leave now that he'd had a release. Instead he got me to stand up and pulled down my briefs. My throbbing 8" tool jumped out, precum dribbling off the end. He let out a short gasp and smiled a little bit, maybe surprised to find such a big pole on such a slim guy.

He stroked me for only about a minute or two before I felt the orgasm rising in my cock. He looked up at me and must have seen how much I was enjoying it because he started stroking me faster. My first shot blasted out the end of my dick and hit the wall in front. I had to lean on it to stop from collapsing. The next two shots were about as big and now most of my load was running down the wall. The shots after that were smaller, splattering over the floor in front of me. He *milked the last few drops of my seed out and wiped them on his now soft cock.

He put his dick and balls back in his pants. Smiled weakly. Then left. Thankfully no one was waiting for the bathroom. I cleaned up then went to bed reminiscing about the hottest and only random encounter I'd ever had.

D

deleted12830

wooooow, that was extremely HOT! thanks for sharing!