Training to be men

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
lol

You can't train men with small dicks to be men. We all know innately, from our DNA that the only true man is a man with a big dick.

You can't put lipstick on a pig and call it a super model* and you can't give a Small confidence and call him a man. It just ain't happening.

*Unless that pig is Ms. Piggy. She can totally be a model.

Reactions: ronin001

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I laugh, but the Kardashians are undeniably hot.

The three older girls are so hideously greedy that I can't bear to look at them. Rob had potential but then he choose Human Blimp as a career path. The girl who is a model is attractive, and it is a real job of sorts, but collectively they have made being greedy evil money ho's seem so tawdry and cheap - that was quite an accomplishment.

Seriously I have to salute their ability to become so wealthy with so little.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Khloe isn't as hot as the rest, but Kim is a beautiful woman. You can say whatever you want about her as a person, but she's very physically attractive.

You realize that her look is almost completely artificial and not a representation of what she naturally looks like. I don't really want to get into a debate about this but I see way too many people that are completely oblivious to the truth. Poor Kylie Jenner underwent cosmetic surgery when she was around 18 lol, she looked like an average normal girl before and now she looks absolutely terrible. I'm just sick of people using these idiots as something to strive for physically, described as "goals" as is so common on instagram.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm thinking it would be good for the government to identify men who are a bit - you know - weak... Into sph and the like ... Not very confident.

Put them through a kind of 3 or 4 week bootcamp every year or wo? Gym to get them pumped and toned. Haircuts and grooming lessons. Clothing advice. Lessons in confidence and public speaking. Maybe some lessons in telling jokes. Or being charming with women?

So when they came out of it they would be very confident, whether they had a big dick or not ... ? And sort of balanced - funny, kind, charming, interesting?

I think it would be money well spent. Stop them taking up our time with their need for government/ regulation based sph.

Who's with me?

;)

You, sir, are worse than a bag of Hitlers.

Reactions: 950483 and Exbiker

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol

You can't train men with small dicks to be men.
We all know innately, from our DNA that the only true man is a man with a big dick.

You can't put lipstick on a pig and call it a super model* and you can't give a Small confidence and call him a man. It just ain't happening.

*Unless that pig is Ms. Piggy. She can totally be a model.

Careful Wally, thinking like this will get you banned from using public bathrooms in North Carolina

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The USA need's a draft, after high school. You are required to serve 2 years of military, your choice? You can defer for college, but EVERYONE has to complete 2 years or you can sit in prison instead, your call! Just sayin!

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You realize that her look is almost completely artificial and not a representation of what she naturally looks like. I don't really want to get into a debate about this but I see way too many people that are completely oblivious to the truth. Poor Kylie Jenner underwent cosmetic surgery when she was around 18 lol, she looked like an average normal girl before and now she looks absolutely terrible. I'm just sick of people using these idiots as something to strive for physically, described as "goals" as is so common on instagram.

They've had some surgery. So what? So have a lot of people. Hell, so have I. Regardless of what some people think plastic surgery isn't bad and getting it isn't in and of itself terrible.

Objectively speaking Kim K looks good. Artificial or not. You can say that she's not your type, but to say that she looks bad just shows a ridiculous bias against people who choose to get plastic surgery.

She's a horrible and shallow person, but beautiful.

Reactions: Doranq

The USA need's a draft, after high school. You are required to serve 2 years of military, your choice? You can defer for college, but EVERYONE has to complete 2 years or you can sit in prison instead, your call! Just sayin!

After 45 years without a military draft, this would be a wild social experiment. That said, it might be a very beneficial thing to do for both the individual and the country.

Reactions: keenobserver

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media

Careful Wally, thinking like this will get you banned from using public bathrooms in North Carolina
I don't understand what you are referring to. May you educate me because this sounds interesting lol?

Why?
College would be of little to no benefit for me and my current job. I'd get a 100% useless paper that would not get me a job pretty much anywhere. What lands me a job is my portfolio and recommendations. Never once have I been asked if I have some sort of paper proving what I can do, I hear from others that this holds true. Clients/Employers don't care. They want results.
Maybe if I wanted to be a lawyer or a physician or perhaps an architect, I could see how college would be beneficial. In fact I would say it should be mandatory for many things, just not all things.

Then we have the military part. Why be forced to join something when you had no choice where you were born? Then you would have them put in prison if they refuse?I can't imagine what would go wrong with that. I'm also not sure if it would be worth serving your country for everyone. I don't consider this the best country. I wouldn't go so far to consider it the overall best country? In what way would the US be the best? Also let's not forget....not everyone is qualified to serve nor would I want everyone to serve.

I know it is from a movie I found it very well put

https://rankingamerica.wordpress.com/
scrolling through this I don't see very many 1sts. I saw Hops, Gas consumption, Prisoners,I believe coniferous trees, GDP, gold in figure skating. The list is long as fuck, I gave up scrolling and I'm sure I missed some others but the overwhelming majority America was not 1st. Also being 1st on these things listed is not always a good thing either.

Seems like a really bad proposal. This isn't even considering the logistics. Where are you going to get the funding? Where are you going to house all of these people who are now drafted? Like less than probably 15% of Americans have served in the military. You jack that shit up to something like 70,80,90? That realistically can't be done. Where do you get the money for the supplies? How do you teach all of them and keep things in order? What happens if even 30% of them stay in the military?
How would you even afford to send the massive increase of people to college? Where would you get all these people to teach? Are you going to make them pay for it on their own? If so, then are you going to punish the poor who cannot afford it by throwing them all in jails? We already have the most prisoners, where the fuck do we put the flood of millions of new prisoners?
What happens if really important people all of a sudden get drafted? You said 100% This could really fuck a whole lot of things up by simply removing people from whatever it was they were doing and putting them in the service.
How would the other countries suddenly respond to this massive movement? Doesn't that kind of put a huge target on our backs?

I'm not sure what you are hoping to accomplish. It seems like it would devastate before anything that looked similar of a benefit emerging from the rubble.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

After 45 years without a military draft, this would be a wild social experiment. That said, it might be a very beneficial thing to do for both the individual and the country.

Not a bad idea on some levels; but that would mean a surge in the number of active persons in the military, during war time this would be great; but at peace time what would these troops do? My High School had over 3000 students in it ( though 90 % went onto to college), no training facility or facilities presently could handle the influx of a few hundred thousand graduating 18 year olds

Men's advocate groups would sue based on Gender inequality is this did not apply to woman as well.

The cost of housing a person in prison is huge; but the cost of housing a person in the army is just as huge with the added costs of Medical , disability and other benefits. Lets face it the current VA health system can barely keep up with its present patient load

Again not a bad idea, it just has to be thought out pros and cons.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@Doranq It was a joke at Wally, though based on a truth.

We have a State that has passed a law governing where persons can use public bathrooms. This law is based on their Born Genders, not any gender they have adopted or identify as. So by Wallys thinking, a man with a small penis is not defined as a man; and could be banned from using the Male public toilet

Last edited:
Reactions: wallyj84 and Doranq

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
@Doranq It was a joke at Wally, though based on a truth.

We have a State that has passed a law governing where persons can use public bathrooms. This law is based on their Born Genders, not any gender they have adopted or identify as. So by Wallys thinking, a man with a small penis is not defined as a man; and could be banned from using the Male public toilet

I have flirted with the idea of Smalls being our own separate sex. We are of the same gender, man, but of a biologically different sex.

This is supported scientifically by the way we classify different animals based on size. Why can't we treat genitals the same way? If you were to put my penis next to Mandingo's most people wouldn't even think that mine was a penis. A small penis is fundamentally, biologically different from a large penis. It's time we accepted that.