Photo Trans Girls I Like To Jerk To, Show Me Some

O

OldFirm08

One of the most baffling mysteries of human species. Unless the trans community photoshops 90% of all posted pics,,,then instead we are looking at some of the most massive, thick and cum filled cocks known to mankind. Yet, with all that testosterone pumping inside, they choose to go 'female' get some boobs by either surgery or massive estrogen injections, yet love to bang those big cocks off as much as any hetero male would want to do. Puzzling, very very comfusing as to what is going on in the minds of these people who have it totally made as huge dick studs, but choose to give up being just male.

Reactions: MarioLM

juanXX

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of the most baffling mysteries of human species. Unless the trans community photoshops 90% of all posted pics,,,then instead we are looking at some of the most massive, thick and cum filled cocks known to mankind. Yet, with all that testosterone pumping inside, they choose to go 'female' get some boobs by either surgery or massive estrogen injections, yet love to bang those big cocks off as much as any hetero male would want to do. Puzzling, very very comfusing as to what is going on in the minds of these people who have it totally made as huge dick studs, but choose to give up being just male.
There are many different situations.
Not a few TS with a great member have wanted - and managed - to have an operation and turn it into a pussy.
But it is not difficult to understand that someone very well endowed and whose object of desire are men prefers to adopt feminine appearances, which also report much broader "hunting grounds", since many men would not take the step of sleeping with someone with a masculine appearance and big dick, but they more easily enjoy "feeling their boobs on my backs while being assfucked"

Reactions: Mister2101
O

OldFirm08

Could be some or all above. I'm just clueless, and as a hetero with a tiny dick,,sure would be thankful to have one as huge as the trans' world members shown get to have, yet dont' care for hetero use of that big tool. Baffling to me being so horny my whole life yet shut down by women who ignore or laugh at small dicks.

Reactions: juanXX

juanXX

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Could be some or all above. I'm just clueless, and as a hetero with a tiny dick,,sure would be thankful to have one as huge as the trans' world members shown get to have, yet dont' care for hetero use of that big tool. Baffling to me being so horny my whole life yet shut down by women who ignore or laugh at small dicks.
Well, it is neither better nor worse to have a large or small penis.
But there are certainly admirers of big penises and as to their bearers we like it, like everyone else, so we celebrate they.
Among those who are not strictly heterosexual, there is much more appreciation for big penis than among the most of women. Surely that is why when I discovered that there were beautiful TS girls who sincerely enjoyed my excepcionality , I fell in love with them. If later I would be more interested about those who also have it big is an assumption of mine about their sincerity.
But the relationships of desire are just that, crossing of fantasies.
Sure there are worshipers of small penises. And I know there are small penises that enjoy being humiliated for it.
Crosses of fantasies and desires.

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay