Trapped Cuckold

Been married 11 years, love my wife to bits but sexually my Destiny has always been very clear to me and for the past 5 years I have strongly desired to be a cuckold.

I’ve tried talking to her about involving another man in various ways but she’s denying interest and says she wouldn’t feel comfortable with it.

Heartbreaking

Reactions: delhicockbig

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
nothing you can do bud... the more you push it, the more she will begin to shy away from any possibility of it. all you can do is periodically bring it up for discussion and then put it back on the shelf if she says no... just be honest and tell her how it makes you feel. she may give in as a form of showing you her love towards you.

on the flip side, she may also not be into cuckolded men meaning she may start to think less of you as a man when you take on this role. i know, i know, a cuckold is supposed to be in a more submissive role however if you wife prefers a more dominant male counterpart then you doing this will only drive her away from you or even eventually divorce you.

can't really tell you what to do here. you're going to have to decide between you love for her, your need to be cuckolded, potentially losing your marriage, and/or the future of your life as it is now.

sgdgolf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My advice would be to start slowly, by joining a swinger site or going to a swinger club. That is how we started out, because initially it is a couple's activity.
However, after a while it morphed into her having sex with all kinds of guys and me mostly watching. Bottom line, even in swinger circles, it is much easier for a female to get laid than it is for a male. After about a year of swinging I basically became my wife's cuckold. Nowadays she usually has one or two steady boyfriends while I have 0. Be prepared for an emotional roller coaster though and make sure you two talk a lot about your experiences. I can guarantee you will be humbled, because ultimately there will be guys who can give her much better sex than you ever could.

D

deleted300444

Been married 11 years, love my wife to bits but sexually my Destiny has always been very clear to me and for the past 5 years I have strongly desired to be a cuckold.

I’ve tried talking to her about involving another man in various ways but she’s denying interest and says she wouldn’t feel comfortable with it.

Heartbreaking

"denying interest"...say more about that.

What are her reasons or obstacles for not doing so? (Recognizing that her reasons are not wrong).

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Heartbreaking? Really? And destiny? Omg. Get a grip on reality. It’s a sexual fantasy. It would be heartbreaking to end a marriage over a sexual fantasy. Keep pressing her over this and that’s what could happen. I would never tolerate being put in this situation. Never.

If this is what is driving your life, you need a different woman. This one isn’t into it.

If this was a deal breaker that you knew from the beginning, that's uh... Kind of on you that you chose to get into a long term and legally bound relationship with an individual that you expected to change in a drastic way.

I get that kinks or fetishes aren't likely to go away. I have plenty of kinks that are not fulfilled with my partner. I knew this before we decided to get serious with each other, though. None of them are a deal breaker. Do I wish he was into them? Heck yeah. Do I respect that he isn't into them? Heck yeah. Am I heart broken that he hasn't just woken up one day and gone "I embrace and want to participate in your kinks"? Heck no.

If it's a deal breaker, divorce does exist. Hopefully for both your sakes, you have a prenup. You're only as "trapped" as you want to be. A quick look online shows that a divorce in the UK can take as little as 4-6 months. You more than exceed the requirement of being married over a year.

Life is short. People should be happy in whatever ways that informed + consenting adults can be. Find someone who wants that kind of lifestyle too, instead of trying to change a person into what you want them to be.

nothing you can do bud... the more you push it, the more she will begin to shy away from any possibility of it. all you can do is periodically bring it up for discussion and then put it back on the shelf if she says no... just be honest and tell her how it makes you feel. she may give in as a form of showing you her love towards you.

on the flip side, she may also not be into cuckolded men meaning she may start to think less of you as a man when you take on this role. i know, i know, a cuckold is supposed to be in a more submissive role however if you wife prefers a more dominant male counterpart then you doing this will only drive her away from you or even eventually divorce you.

can't really tell you what to do here. you're going to have to decide between you love for her, your need to be cuckolded, potentially losing your marriage, and/or the future of your life as it is now.

Thanks, good advice

If this was a deal breaker that you knew from the beginning, that's uh... Kind of on you that you chose to get into a long term and legally bound relationship with an individual that you expected to change in a drastic way.

I get that kinks or fetishes aren't likely to go away. I have plenty of kinks that are not fulfilled with my partner. I knew this before we decided to get serious with each other, though. None of them are a deal breaker. Do I wish he was into them? Heck yeah. Do I respect that he isn't into them? Heck yeah. Am I heart broken that he hasn't just woken up one day and gone "I embrace and want to participate in your kinks"? Heck no.

If it's a deal breaker, divorce does exist. Hopefully for both your sakes, you have a prenup. You're only as "trapped" as you want to be. A quick look online shows that a divorce in the UK can take as little as 4-6 months. You more than exceed the requirement of being married over a year.

Life is short. People should be happy in whatever ways that informed + consenting adults can be. Find someone who wants that kind of lifestyle too, instead of trying to change a person into what you want them to be.

Thanks, good advice

Heartbreaking? Really? And destiny? Omg. Get a grip on reality. It’s a sexual fantasy. It would be heartbreaking to end a marriage over a sexual fantasy. Keep pressing her over this and that’s what could happen. I would never tolerate being put in this situation. Never.

If this is what is driving your life, you need a different woman. This one isn’t into it.

Thanks, good advice

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Heartbreaking

Definitely don't push it.
However, she may be open to role playing, large dildos, etc..
You also may try going to a nude beach together, and talking about the bigger cocks.

Reactions: O_Smith

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will admit that I had cuckold fantasies for a long time. My wife knew because I told her. Her one and only response was, “That’s a really common fantasy.” It never got further than that.

Eventually, I got past it because it was a fantasy. It was not real life. It didn’t reflect who I am, who my wife is, or our relationship. I made a conscious decision to live that part of my life in the real world and love what I have.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dude, sounds like no means no.
This was my original reaction when i first read this . I felt that you were being selfish about your Cuck being your DESTINY..You made your wife your destiny when you married(This remind me of the move Back to the future by the way you used the word DESTINY). I like the way @twoton put it . The problem with your post and many others do it is not providing any background on your sex life with your wife . Without a lot of detail...like is she adventurous at all? Does she have a fantasy? Is she straight laced in bed ? Do you know what i mean? Ask her if she has a fantasy . That's all i got for now . Tread politely..

Reactions: amazzzed2