Trapyayo On Ig

415sflove

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How is it ?
He posted a picture of his dick, a nude reflection in the mirror without his face, Him face fkn this (i hate calling people ugly) unique looking girl. And then a few pov 30-45 second vids fkn doggy style. His dick is surprisingly big. Like a thick 8 or maybe 9. Its worth it. I'm sure we will c a lot more.

Reactions: Jakedayz7

NatLarson

Superior Member
Media
Since so many here are asking about Trapyayo or Lotsofyayo’s short little friend Flossy Nard...well here you go. BEWARE he charges $17 and he’s not active. I give little Flossy a 2 star out of 10 and that’s because he posted this pic which is really the only post that is worth anything in his Onlyfans. 73F26C06-8B18-4318-904D-18FA09883486.jpeg

Twunk2001

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since so many here are asking about Trapyayo or Lotsofyayo’s short little friend Flossy Nard...well here you go. BEWARE he charges $17 and he’s not active. I give little Flossy a 2 star out of 10 and that’s because he posted this pic which is really the only post that is worth anything in his Onlyfans. View attachment 28632661
He got 9 posts can you post them all?

flaminhottie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since so many here are asking about Trapyayo or Lotsofyayo’s short little friend Flossy Nard...well here you go. BEWARE he charges $17 and he’s not active. I give little Flossy a 2 star out of 10 and that’s because he posted this pic which is really the only post that is worth anything in his Onlyfans. View attachment 28632661
Thanks boo! I was wondering if I should even spend my money on his onlyfans I’m glad I didn’t so far lol

Reactions: NatLarson

NatLarson

Superior Member
Media
Thanks boo! I was wondering if I should even spend my money on his onlyfans I’m glad I didn’t so far lol
Hun don’t even bother, he’s hyping it on his IG’s stories like it’s something bomb and when you pay the $17 you get nothing but horrible POV clips that show nothing. I’ll upload his content soon enjoy ;)

Twunk2001

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hun don’t even bother, he’s hyping it on his IG’s stories like it’s something bomb and when you pay the $17 you get nothing but horrible POV clips that show nothing. I’ll upload his content soon enjoy ;)
You should post it soon we waiting:)

Deswaga

Admired Member
Media
Fayetteville (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You are absolutely correct...the most pathetic fucking and OFans...lol. I really dont like Traps OFans...TBH...I actually prefer Hunchos to those Traps and Flossy....Its another guy in the crew I havent checked out yet but we shall get to that at some point

Twunk2001

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are absolutely correct...the most pathetic fucking and OFans...lol. I really dont like Traps OFans...TBH...I actually prefer Hunchos to those Traps and Flossy....Its another guy in the crew I havent checked out yet but we shall get to that at some point
Can you post flossy_nards stuff?

NatLarson

Superior Member
Media
Yes totally agree. Check my next post for his full video with that white chick Mattel something lol