Aabrego4

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lmfao I was just looking at his tiktok. I normally doing go for no teeth rednecks. However, when he doesn't talk he's kinda cute. Definitely thinking he's a show-er as well. I'm also thinking he has some really small balls when hard. Just like how Chris Strokes does.

Oofers96

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I'm no longer subscribed because he slowed down to no new content for like 2 weeks and I'm a broke bitch so 15$ for nothing new is a bit much. However these were some of the best/most revealing ones I snagged while I was there. There has been only 2 new post since I stopped subbing on the 23rd soo... dont know about those.

Caliboothang

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pretty sure if there was the content would of already been dropped in.
Pretty sure people forget about this thread when they subscribe to him beacuse that's where all the new contents at. Not everyone runs back here. That's why Im asking. "Reminding". & Obviously hes posted more since the last post.

Reactions: Nerdami0223

Blahblah3

Sexy Member
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Pretty sure people forget about this thread when they subscribe to him beacuse that's where all the new contents at. Not everyone runs back here. That's why Im asking. "Reminding". & Obviously hes posted more since the last post.

He deleted a lot of stuff recently. His total posts went from 60+ to around 40. I wonder if he took out the nudes. Anyone?

Reactions: Nerdami0223
D

deleted985934

Does he any hot content. I feel like you see more in his ticktok gym shorts.

Blahblah3

Sexy Member
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Does he any hot content. I feel like you see more in his ticktok gym shorts.

you would be correct. His OF is a joke. $15/month for playing with it thru his shorts & 3 videos of showing down his shorts but it’s so dark you can’t see anything. The closest thing to actual nudity is holding a towel over his crotch you can see the first half inch. He was doing nudes at one time (they are posted here) but those have been removed from his OF.

Oofers96

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually resubscribed when I saw the discount earlier this month, and was planning on sharing anything new here... The issue is there isn't much new since I last posted and he only maybe post once or twice on the weekend... But as Blah said ^ there is no full nudity... He deleted all of the nude content(which I already shared) and now its mostly just bulge pics/clips, which you get the same thing with more animation on his tiktok... I have it until the end of this month; if anything spicy drops or something I think is hot enough to share I'll post more.