Tren Twins / @christiannhanma / @mikeyg2g / ChrisCross / Identical Tiktok Twins / Twins Bodybuilders / Muscular Twins / Twin Studs

drybones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i just want mike to force me into licking his pits and then fuck me ROUGH while i got his underwear in my mouth, he gon need something to hop on to cause he's a manlet but we'll make it work

mathbr0715

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You’ll probably have to settle for never having a nude of any of them, but if it comforts you, I follow them since before they had 10k followers on instagram and I’ve kept in touch with Mike through my fake account (he was very smart, so he just sent face and chest photos there, only would send nudes on Snapchat but I would not take print or send back) and he was very naughty and domineering, and he had no problem sharing girls with his brother (at the same time) so we can imagine how naughty they’re

funtimesnpt

Expert Member
Media
You’ll probably have to settle for never having a nude of any of them, but if it comforts you, I follow them since before they had 10k followers on instagram and I’ve kept in touch with Mike through my fake account (he was very smart, so he just sent face and chest photos there, only would send nudes on Snapchat but I would not take print or send back) and he was very naughty and domineering, and he had no problem sharing girls with his brother (at the same time) so we can imagine how naughty they’re
That’s so fucking hot!