''tribute''

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've received "tribute" requests from a fair number of female members during my time here. I would never create or submit an unsolicitated "product", with a possible exception regarding someone with whom relevant history had already been established.
Indeed, you have always been a true gentleman, dear SvT.
The men and women I've know to also engage in various forms of tribute have shown a similar respect for the membership.

Sometimes it's just a bit of naughty fun. :shrug:

sabine_88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As for me, its quite simple: I dont like "anonymous" and "unwanted" tribut-pics. Dont know why, but mostly they come from guys "who are not my type" and who think they just have to shoot their (small) load over my pics and make me horny by this. Big mistake! :)

But i also have to admit that sometimes i reall enjoy "tributes". But thats always from guys i have been talking to and which i know a bit. and of course who r sexy and hot from my point of view. and these guys never send me unwanted tributes but always asked what i would think of. and in these cases its a real turnon for me. its a naughty fun for me to know that HE gets horny and cums over my pic and somehow i imagine how his cream would feel on my skin when looking at his tribute. thats hot! soemtimes and just if some very special guys do it! and yes: i twice even asked for a tribute pic myself and they did a great job/shot! ;-)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...and this guy is why its weird.

:laughing:

like ms. flag, i have had a few tribute videos or pictures sent to me which i did not mind/actually rather enjoyed... because the exchanges were with people i had developed friendships/connections with first.

i had a couple of unsoliciteds as well, and those i did not really enjoy.

HornyToad11

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This thread may be a women's issue...it is also a man's issue. For my part I have never offered a tribute to any woman on this site. I HAVE provided tributes to those women who
a) request them (either directly or by being members of a group e.g. http://www.lpsg.org/groups/382-appreciation+by+masturbation+and+tribute+photos/,
b) are GOLD photo verified members and
c) are friends.

I totally agree that receiving a tribute out of the blue must be disconcerting, and an anonymous tribute by e-mail just sounds creepy.

As for men being driven by their sex drive: I think women are also so driven. All of us, men and women have sex drives (that's how we were made by our parents). It just that different people respond to their urges in different ways. It's about culture and respect.

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never understood tributes. :confused:

While I certainly agree getting an unsolicited tribute through messaging or email is bizarre and gross, I suppose you could take consolation that it didn't come by US postal service.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, I've had a few men do this (not a request from me) but just sent to me or posted here. I think there's one old picture of me floating around on the site with cum all over it.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think it's hot if it's well intentioned. Like if I know him, we've spoken etc. If I've never spoken to him and don't know him it kind of runs into weird territory.