Troye sivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a mean girls quote.
i'm assuming tyde might've mentioned the fact he's circumcised. but also, i thought it was common knowledge troye is jewish. maybe he doesn't mention it as much as he did during his youtube days

He still talks about it - maybe even more now than he used to. I think it's cool that he's got the dual pride thing going on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: daedalvs
A couple of years back, Tyde Levi showed his circumcision ceremony in a YouTube video, I can’t remember which one. That’s how we know Troye is also cut, they both got cut.

Tyde Levi posted his circumcision ceremony on YouTube?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skaara and abclou
From his TikTok Sept 13, 2020

aqKgWdI.png


2b8uoN3.png
 
His recent “I’m into girls now” is weird. I don’t get it

He doesn't really mean it. Must've fallen out real bad with Jacob. It's his way of humor. Most gay men who have had bad relationships usually would say that. It's clear from the EP that he has been going through it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.