Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You said you do cbt before jerking. Find a technique to do during, a cbt technique rather than jerking which makes you cum
It takes a while but I can cum when I push my cock down and keep it down for a long time. For instance a heavy water bottle (5L) on my erect cock to keep it down and then whilst I'm pushing down on the water bottle I'm pushing up with my cock. I will then cum eventually.

Attachments

PupVesper

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's hard to do without my face in it. So I probably wont unless I can figure out a way to get a good angle but not see my face in the video.
Try to put your phone at a higher position, at an / angle. Might have to use a tripod or simply tape it to a box, wall, anything really. That way you can sit or lay on bed without worrying about showing your face.
Or another way - record in landscape mode, phone perpendicularly to your bed. But you would have to sit pretty straight.

• Love
Reactions: Pficcie255

Pficcie255

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Try to put your phone at a higher position, at an / angle. Might have to use a tripod or simply tape it to a box, wall, anything really. That way you can sit or lay on bed without worrying about showing your face.
Or another way - record in landscape mode, phone perpendicularly to your bed. But you would have to sit pretty straight.
Thanks I'll try that next time I'm in the mood .

Reactions: PupVesper

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What was your first non straight sex urge
probably in the gym showers, I wasn't used to being casually naked and something started happening down there, thought about if I had just let it go hard then started thinking about wanking with another guy in the shower, no touching or anything just both getting hard