Tubewell swimming videos from India and Pakistan

rabidrabbit69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a vid of Rahul KE fucking his friend (don't know his name) that I paid for. It's not very good, I'm not happy with it. He did tell me before that it does not show faces (like his other vids) and I do actually believe it is him. However, he told me it would be a 13 minute video but it is only 9. It is also rather half-hearted, not sexy at all. I've tried repeatedly to upload it here in case anyone wants it, but it keeps failing. Anyone have any suggestions? It is 1.6GB and 4K, is that why?

iamthenithrey

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a vid of Rahul KE fucking his friend (don't know his name) that I paid for. It's not very good, I'm not happy with it. He did tell me before that it does not show faces (like his other vids) and I do actually believe it is him. However, he told me it would be a 13 minute video but it is only 9. It is also rather half-hearted, not sexy at all. I've tried repeatedly to upload it here in case anyone wants it, but it keeps failing. Anyone have any suggestions? It is 1.6GB and 4K, is that why?
You could upload it on a free trade site like gayboystube? They allow you to download anything that's been uploaded really. IDK just a suggestion but I'd love to see it!!! <3

arcangel9

Loved Member
Media
Try we transfer please

Reactions: Pandaaa

rabidrabbit69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Daaammmnnn that was a quick expire ;p Let us know if you find another place ;p
WeTransfer may have deleted it, they have been quite strict recently and deleted two files that I sent to someone.

rabidrabbit69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

iamthenithrey

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is another link, hope this works for you guys. I warned you it's not very good, there is no cum. I have just messaged him to challenge him about the 13 minute promise and realise he also promised cum!

IMG_3756.MOV - Shared via TeraBox
Hopefully he gets back to you about it ;p But I'm DL it now, can't wait to see it!!!

Dude2020dude

Worshipped Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight