Damn wish you wouldn’t have said that cause now I’m fiendin for it. I would dieeee to see thatI have something on Bronx but I kind of don't want it to get out.
Damn wish you wouldn’t have said that cause now I’m fiendin for it. I would dieeee to see thatI have something on Bronx but I kind of don't want it to get out.
How do you know it’s Vooshy’s?
Does anyone have it?He has an OF now
onlyfans.com/flyyyboi101
If you're talking about the original pic of him holding it hard in his underwear, it's his.
Had it confirmed through him directly and I've seen the whole thing myself. That's him.
wait, so vooshy actually confirmed it was his? How come that happened?
I know that from talking to him personally.
That boy has a pretty strong sex-drive.
Yo, thats sick!! Have you got any of his social media or something where we might be able to obtain more from him? and Im curious on asking how did you manage to get a “dick pic” from him? Like was he ok with sexting or trading nudes for somethin?![]()
I talked to him personally and found out about him, even helped give some money to support his streaming.
I didn't get a dick pic from him directly, but bought it and and many other things from someone that was involved with him. I forget how I found that person but it was through Twitter. He knew him well, and had been catfishing him for a while apparently. Vooshy was down to do lots of stuff for "her." I believe the person I bought the nudes from has since lost contact with him so idk of any way to get nudes from him, plus he's kind of fallen off the map.
Fun fact: He doesn't like to nut when he sends nudes though, cuz that makes him get introspective and judge himself afterwards. lol So I never saw him nut. Plays with his pre-cum though.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.