Twitch Streamers

Hey guys, Theusma (Matheus Lima, former BR pro player) just started an onlyfans. I got this pic but i couldn't find anything else from him. Is anyone a subscriber in here? I'd love to see more content 1655486192447.png

Twitch
Theusma Instagram
Onlyfans
 

Attachments

Does anyone know how to archive Twitch streams? I need to know for... reasons. :eyes:

If you get any good ones, please share. ;)

I use Twitch Leecher to download VODs or clips that are worthwhile. I believe with newer versions you need to link it to a Twitch account, but you can easily make a throwaway Twitch account with a gmail if need be. Or you can just make a slutty Twitch account and only follow dudes you're interested in with it I suppose :innocent:
 
Hey guys, Theusma (Matheus Lima, former BR pro player) just started an onlyfans. I got this pic but i couldn't find anything else from him. Is anyone a subscriber in here? I'd love to see more content View attachment 71680391
Twitch
Theusma Instagram
Onlyfans
He used to have a "Privacy" account (Brazilian version of an Onlyfans) and he posted a lot of content there, including him being fucked by a trans girl. He's got some amazing cumshots
 
He used to have a "Privacy" account (Brazilian version of an Onlyfans) and he posted a lot of content there, including him being fucked by a trans girl. He's got some amazing cumshots
and you dont have any content to share from that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Oputinhocarioca
I use Twitch Leecher to download VODs or clips that are worthwhile. I believe with newer versions you need to link it to a Twitch account, but you can easily make a throwaway Twitch account with a gmail if need be. Or you can just make a slutty Twitch account and only follow dudes you're interested in with it I suppose :innocent:

Thanks. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: WisteriaDay