Two Truths & A Lie

As a matter of fact, I DO love the Anna Nicole Smith show. I hate to admit it but.. she and Bobby Trendy made for the funniest TV ever.

However, I do not know how many people JBT has slept with. He won't tell me, the little slut.

So, I pass the torch on to Lord Pendragon.

WOW even you don't know? that boy sure can hold a secret well :rolleyes:
 
1. i'm the worst fag ever: I hate, Whitney, Cher, Brittany, and Babs.
2. i'm a novice handyman. I've installed electrical components, plumbing and accessories, floors, and more.
3. My mum and pops live together on a 10 acre hobby farm in Wisconsin.
 
I am a virgin
I am a law student
I have had more than 20 sexual partners

which ones my lie??
 
1. i'm the worst fag ever: I hate, Whitney, Cher, Brittany, and Babs.
2. i'm a novice handyman. I've installed electrical components, plumbing and accessories, floors, and more.
3. My mum and pops live together on a 10 acre hobby farm in Wisconsin.

I'm not even answering this because to me the answer is so obvious it's almost unfair (however I'm not averse to sharing info via PM :biggrin1:).
 
1. i'm the worst fag ever: I hate, Whitney, Cher, Brittany, and Babs.
2. i'm a novice handyman. I've installed electrical components, plumbing and accessories, floors, and more.
3. My mum and pops live together on a 10 acre hobby farm in Wisconsin.

?

whoa on the PC when you edit the font it changes right as you do it.........hehehe I guess that's one good thing about the pc?
 
?

whoa on the PC when you edit the font it changes right as you do it.........hehehe I guess that's one good thing about the pc?

and BC85 is the winner (my MOM lives in WI on a hobby farm... dunno 'bout my dad)! Your turn again!

PS:
I dunno what you're talking about. When i edit the font it changes right as i do it too...
 
and BC85 is the winner (my MOM lives in WI on a hobby farm... dunno 'bout my dad)! Your turn again!

PS:
I dunno what you're talking about. When i edit the font it changes right as i do it too...

1. I have never had a wet dream.
2. I masturbated 5 times today.
3. I love to mix orange juice with milk.

when I edit the font I only get the codes and don't actually see what it looks like until I post it.....must be a safari thing?
 
1. I have never had a wet dream.
2. I masturbated 5 times today. [you either did it less or more]
3. I love to mix orange juice with milk.
???

BlackCock85 said:
when I edit the font I only get the codes and don't actually see what it looks like until I post it.....must be a safari thing?

ssshhhh... you'll wake up the Mac haters. dump safari and pick up Firefox.