Tyler hoechlin

You do realise that it is possible to shave your hair before the shoots so they're not as hairy on the film/photoshoot.

Why would Tyler post it on his official Twitter then.
It could’ve been a fan manipulation. Cut a photo up and paste it onto someone else’s Twitter and make it seem real. The thing about Tyler that everyone seems to know is is that he’s not one that posts a lot of stuff. He sure as hell wouldn’t post something like that.
Right.... like people do shave their legs guys... I don’t know how that’s a valid reason lol. Especially for an actor and the proof is a movie that came out years after that photo was posted.
I even remember Lydias actress on the show making fun of that photo on twitter too.
Yeah and it was around the time of this photo I believe Posey posted look at his legs

View attachment 20820381
If you look at the way the hair is on his legs compared to the fake photo you guys will see that it’s not him. The way Tyler’s hair grows is different. This other person is like a damn bear lol. Two totally different men. Like yeah it may have looked like Tyler and may have come from a “Tyler account“, but the photo is not him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cherryboy19
You do realise that it is possible to shave your hair before the shoots so they're not as hairy on the film/photoshoot.

Why would Tyler post it on his official Twitter then.
I do know that, I also know that's not him...

He didn't post it on his official Twitter, you are convinced he did, prove it!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cherryboy19
Cool I guess it’s agree to disagree I know what I remember from 2012 lol. No point in trying to prove each other right or wrong.
This picture has been debunked dozens and dozens of times since somebody photoshopped it and uploaded it to tumblr almost 10 years ago...

it’s not him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hookuphotti
lol if just telling me it was debunked is proof then...
I am married to Tyler... lol
Is this what you’re saying is from his official account back in 2012?
69D19919-7664-4601-8332-0361830BE49F.jpeg

Look at the twitter handle; his @ back then was TylerL_Hoechlin not Tyler_LHoechlin like it is in the picture.
 
lol if just telling me it was debunked is proof then...
I am married to Tyler... lol
Well that and he admitted it at a convention that those weren’t his legs.
Is this what you’re saying is from his official account back in 2012?
View attachment 20828211
Look at the twitter handle; his @ back then was TylerL_Hoechlin not Tyler_LHoechlin like it is in the picture.
Right. Like even then I’m sure he had been verified anyway. Like there’s no check mark.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cherryboy19
Well that and he admitted it at a convention that those weren’t his legs.

Right. Like even then I’m sure he had been verified anyway. Like there’s no check mark.
girl now you're just making stuff up :skull:
what convention????
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lucas.castro_123
girl now you're just making stuff up :skull:
what convention????
You do realize he’s done conventions right? Someone asked him at a con if those were his legs and he said no.
I don’t make stuff up, I pay attention and look for details. And think about it, why would he post post such a revealing photo? He barely posts anything at all.
 
I know it'll never happen, but I secretly wish he'd show us his pee pee
That good innocent Christian boy attitude lol. I don’t need to see his dick, I want to see that ass. He has a sex scene in that Melvin Smarty movie on YouTube. He’s clothed though, but it’s still something.
 
That good innocent Christian boy attitude lol. I don’t need to see his dick, I want to see that ass. He has a sex scene in that Melvin Smarty movie on YouTube. He’s clothed though, but it’s still something.
Same, I really don’t need to see the Peepee. I just wanna See that ass!
 
You do realize he’s done conventions right? Someone asked him at a con if those were his legs and he said no.
I don’t make stuff up, I pay attention and look for details. And think about it, why would he post post such a revealing photo? He barely posts anything at all.
Oh I know it's fake obviously, but PLEASE show me this convention he was asked about a picture of his legs at
 
Oh I know it's fake obviously, but PLEASE show me this convention he was asked about a picture of his legs at
I follow a blog closely that has followed Tyler and Dylan closely for a while now. I asked the owner about the photo and they said that a fan asked him during that time if the photo was real, he said no.