I follow a blog closely that has followed Tyler and Dylan closely for a while now. I asked the owner about the photo and they said that a fan asked him during that time if the photo was real, he said no.
not a blog hfjghghghg cb hfjggjtjyghfhg
I follow a blog closely that has followed Tyler and Dylan closely for a while now. I asked the owner about the photo and they said that a fan asked him during that time if the photo was real, he said no.
Well they have information that I didn’t know was true until I did research. You really think someone hadn’t been to a con and asked about that photo? You think someone wouldn’t have found that blog and talked about their experiences? Most of the info that’s on there comes from the fans. But by all means believe what you want. I genuinely don’t care.not a blog hfjghghghg cb hfjggjtjyghfhg
Wow did you have a stroke there? Lmao. But seriously give it up. Like she said people from all around the world come to that tumblr. Fan photos are sent to them as well. I’m sure a fan asked about that photo and got the explanation. Either they told the tumblr or someone heard the conversation. It’s not that hard to believe.not a blog hfjghghghg cb hfjggjtjyghfhg
That good innocent Christian boy attitude lol. I don’t need to see his dick, I want to see that ass. He has a sex scene in that Melvin Smarty movie on YouTube. He’s clothed though, but it’s still something.
Well they have information that I didn’t know was true until I did research. You really think someone hadn’t been to a con and asked about that photo? You think someone wouldn’t have found that blog and talked about their experiences? Most of the info that’s on there comes from the fans. But by all means believe what you want. I genuinely don’t care.
His face is all of us if we were next to a shirtless Tylerbut anyway moving on from that clownery, posey in this picture is a moodView attachment 20904791
Why do you need proof so bad? It’s not like the Tumblr owner is going to dig through the archives to find that particular question that was asked eight years ago. You sound ridiculous, shut up.and yet no link, no screenshot, nothing.
Literally. Apparently it’s so hard to believe that somebody actually asked Tyler that question. I mean if they believe that photo is fake, why provide further proof? I don’t get it. But oh well.Why do you need proof so bad? It’s not like the Tumblr owner is going to dig through the archives to find that particular question that was asked eight years ago. You sound ridiculous, shut up.
Not to me if i dont see it nakedHe has the best ass imo
I love their friendship.Colton wishes Tyler a happy birthday:
View attachment 21927021
How old is that? Tyler had those bald patches on his beard, it doesn't look like he has that anymore - what was it?Colton wishes Tyler a happy birthday:
View attachment 21927021
Probably a few years ago. 3 or 4. He still has it. Some say it was alopecia due to stress that he may have had late 2017 early 2018. Because he went from a full beard with gray in it to patchy.How old is that? Tyler had those bald patches on his beard, it doesn't look like he has that anymore - what was it?
Adorable isn’t it? Like it just makes him ten times more attractiveI love his bunny teeth's
How old is that? Tyler had those bald patches on his beard, it doesn't look like he has that anymore - what was it?
Honestly, so unfair... he's such a handsome guy.Probably a few years ago. 3 or 4. He still has it. Some say it was alopecia due to stress that he may have had late 2017 early 2018. Because he went from a full beard with gray in it to patchy.
View attachment 21944171 View attachment 21944181
he still has the patches, but they aren’t as bad as before. I’m glad he’s doing better.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.