Tyson dayley (fitness celeb)

Matt96_creek

Legendary Member
Media
His content is sooooo much better now. I wish he’d change his hair style though lol
Sorry but the nails and the long hair isn't doing justice for him, a completeely boner-killer, that I even care if the last video work or didn't work. Gosh I miss his looks when he was at Pumpingmuscle.

Alexis6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's obviously attractive, and he's obviously in amazing shape. But if I was seeing that happen in person, I would be very embarrassed for that person and my eyes would be rolling at the back of my head and my face...
giphy.gif

rushhot

Admired Member
Media
to anyone that cares; he has turned on DRM for his OF account, so downloading his video content is significantly harder or impossible now. last post that didn’t have DRM was April 11th
I don´t know he does that. I think that the blame goes to the ones that posted some of his videos here. I had videos from him that I could download easily before.

Reactions: takem1

YourFavoriteSecret

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
to anyone that cares; he has turned on DRM for his OF account, so downloading his video content is significantly harder or impossible now. last post that didn’t have DRM was April 11th

I seriously don't get why people get so freaked over DRM. Yes, its a pain in the ass to set up the process to get around it, but by no means is it impossible. If someone like me, who's about as tech literate as a boomer, can figure it out, I promise others can to.

Reactions: sdcirquekid